Pattaya Go-Go Bar Doorman Accused Of Secretly Filming Woman In Public Toilets

Rimmer

Pattaya Go-Go Bar Doorman accused of secretly filming woman in Public Toilets

gogo-1.jpg
PATTAYA:--Police were called to Walking Street in South Pattaya early on Saturday Morning by a woman who claimed she had been secretly filmed by a man in public toilets, as she changed her clothes.

Khun Pat had just purchased an item of clothing from a vendor on Walking Street and wanted to try the garment on. She went to a Public Toilet, paid 5 Baht, and entered a cubicle and began to undress. As she did this she noticed a man holding a camera-phone through a vent in the wall.

She quickly put her clothes back on and gave chase to the man who had already escaped.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/90283/pattaya-go-go-bar-doorman-accused-secretly-filming-woman-public-toilets/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-08

Trying on a new garment? Whatever.

why would you take issue with this?

Because I never met a Thai woman who would pay 5 baht to try something on in a toilet.

Then the man escaped without his shirt??

Maybe you should expand your circle of friends.

Because I never met a Thai woman who would pay 5 baht to try something on in a toilet.

back in your box

At Pattaya Police Station his phone was checked but the alleged clip of the woman was not on his phone.

So, it's already online then? sad.png

Or they don't know how to handle anything other then a

dsc_4159.jpg

biggrin.png

Edited by MJCM

I should expand my circle of friends to include women who get changed in public toilets on walking st?

brilliant....biggrin.png

• Like 2

If he was a door man on a Go-go Club and he wanted to see a naked woman why doesn't he just open the curtain at the door of the club or is it just the attraction of the unobtainable form of thrill.

Strange boy .

Hardly pressing news in a city already full of sin !!! lol

On the contrary, this sort of intrusion is very upsetting for women. She wasn't putting on a public show.

Im sure it is and im sure the correct justice will be meated out for it (probably 500 baht in a policemans top pocket for the whiskey fund)

But in a city where we have mass encouraged prostitution, widespread corruption amongst police and politicians, daily thefts, assaults and a city whos backbone is basically alchohol and paid sex (which really does mess up many women) I dont think its big news and surely much more to worry about.....a sarcastic lol !!

Edited by rinteln

At Pattaya Police Station his phone was checked but the alleged clip of the woman was not on his phone.

So, it's already online then? sad.png

Or they don't know how to handle anything other then a

dsc_4159.jpg

biggrin.png

Why are the Swedes getting involved in this? tongue.png