Good afternoon...

I am no Forex expert but maybe some of you are.

The GBP is getting stronger against the THB - what are the chances of it getting to 49 or even 50 anytime soon? (like weeks or months)

I need to transfer my GBP over here but watching the news, I can't help thinking it might be worthwhile holding on a bit. It's already gone up by 2 baht in the time I've been here (a matter of weeks)

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

A post containing quoted content from Bangkok Post has been removed:

31) Bangkok Post do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post publications will be deleted from the forum. Please note that this is a decision by the Bangkok Post, not by Thaivisa.com and any complaints or other issues concerning this rule should be directed to them. Quotes from and links to Phuketwan are also not allowed and will also be removed. In special cases forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources.

There is already a topic running in this forum regarding the Gbp to Thb Exchange Rate, please continue the discussion in that thread.

CLOSED