Truemove H Weekly Internet Packages

Shurup

Does anyone know the codes for weekly internet packages on TrueMove H? I only know of monthly and daily packages like on this screenshot:

post-111234-13707931882926_thumb.jpg

For me monthly is too long and daily and too short, weekly, like *500*72# from AIS would have been perfect.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Try *104*28*9#icon_telephone.gif199baht + 7% VAT 1GB for a week.

Pretty sure that's the request code for DTAC/Happy's 7 day plan.

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/Happy-internet-package.html

I don't recall TrueMove H ever having a 7-day plan but since everyone copies each other here I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they did?

I think there must be some way, assuming you don't want to call, maybe an IVR system in order to review available packages. Maybe *9000?

Edited by lomatopo

Try *104*28*9#icon_telephone.gif199baht + 7% VAT 1GB for a week.

Pretty sure that's the request code for DTAC/Happy's 7 day plan.

http://www.dtac.co.th/en/prepaid/products/Happy-internet-package.html

I don't recall TrueMove H ever having a 7-day plan but since everyone copies each other here I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they did?

I think there must be some way, assuming you don't want to call, maybe an IVR system in order to review available packages. Maybe *9000?

My mistake. It is a DTAC package.

• 2 weeks later...

Some Updates to the OP.

Been to True H shop today and transferred my AIS number over to True H.

Noticed they have updated/changed their internet plans so I grabbed a brochure, the lady in the store said it can be used with pre paid.

Sorry for the cr@ppy pic quality, maybe they updated their online paged too, I just don't want to go to their web site as I will get lost again.

post-111234-0-79151700-1371911184_thumb.

Comparing with the screenshot in my OP, some plans have changed, some were added. Now they have 2, 5 and 10 days plans in addition to one and 30 days. Nice!

P.S. in case someone is going to use it, I'm guessing the right column is for the plans that renew automatically every month and second from the right column is just a monthly package. GF isn't here right now to confirm, but I'm pretty sure of it so don't dial the wrong code.

By the way the codes in the OP screenshot are still active as just yesterday I bought a D2 daily package for 30 bht (60 MB).

I'm guessing the right column is for the plans that renew automatically every month and second from the right column is just a monthly package.

Yes, that's correct. The first column is for single, one-time, non-recurring plan while the second column will automagically renew every month assuming you have enough balance.

Also note that any plans without an asterisk (*) are hard-capped, so make sure you monitor your usage as you will start paying by the KB/MB or minute once you exceed your hard-cap.

These "Free to Topping" are still available, and still being actively promoted, even as TrueMove H as moved onto a newer branding scheme around iPlay, iNet, iSmart, iTalk.

post-9615-0-32870600-1371947064_thumb.jp

post-9615-0-51393200-1371947200_thumb.jp

post-9615-0-32106100-1371947325_thumb.jp