US man sought by FBI arrested in Bangkok's Din Daeng district

webfact

And in related news, the TAT announce that Thailand is the top destination-of-choice, in a survey of criminals & ne'er-do-wells world-wide, with arrivals up 7.3% this year ... rolleyes.gif

And America & Europe announced they are totally incapable of restricting the movement of criminals through their porous borders, so must rely on Thai police to do their police work for them.

post-145917-0-16048900-1371026013_thumb.

post-145917-0-50441200-1371026029_thumb.

Thailand seems to be one of the most favourite places for criminals to hide.

Are you reading news outlets from around the world on a regular basis to make this presumption... or just chiming in through a narrow guage...?

The FBI says Miller then smuggled heroin with the True Asian Pride gang, earning as much as US$600,000 (Bt18.6 million) per week. Miller has not worked since fleeing to Thailand, but has received Bt40,000 a month from "a friend", say police.

Miller was initially charged with an unauthorised stay in the Kingdom.

Let him pay for his overstay and deport him to Laos.-w00t.gif

From his drivers license photo, I could never have picked him out in a crowd unless I could see his tattoo's. Let's see if he has enough money to bribe his way out of jail and does a runner to Cambodia. From the tattoo's, I would say he's probably one of the vetrano's of La Eme. I read that they are the largest drug gang in the US now.

The FBI says Miller then smuggled heroin with the True Asian Pride gang, earning as much as US$600,000 (Bt18.6 million) per week. Miller has not worked since fleeing to Thailand, but has received Bt40,000 a month from "a friend", say police.

Miller was initially charged with an unauthorised stay in the Kingdom.

Let him pay for his overstay and deport him to Laos.-w00t.gif

If this guy has that much money stashed away somewhere I'm sure the BIB are considering all the opportunities that have landed in their lap ... probably discussing with him now his cell decorations and options for his next destination.

from Nations article:

30208119-03_big.jpg

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2013-06-12

In the video there are two suspects the one on the right is the 32 year old suspect, the one on the left and pictured in the main photo is the 45 year Myanmar suspect.

Just a little bit confusing by The Nation putting up the Myanmar suspects picture with details of a 32 year old US suspect.

Edited by Scully