thainess or money ?

benalibina

My friends and family - and yes total strangers, including some I've met only online - have consistently helped me out during "down and out" periods of my life and I have returned the favor and will continue to do so, not only back to those that helped but "passing it on".

The Thais that I know in those groups can afford to do so much less than the farang ones, but I have to say both groups have been as generous as each other. And that includes those in the sex industry and even Thai-Chinese property owners as well.

The world you project - create - is the one you see, and (cue Louis Armstrong here) It's a Wonderful World. . .

My friends and family - and yes total strangers, including some I've met only online - have consistently helped me out during "down and out" periods of my life and I have returned the favor and will continue to do so, not only back to those that helped but "passing it on".

The Thais that I know in those groups can afford to do so much less than the farang ones, but I have to say both groups have been as generous as each other. And that includes those in the sex industry and even Thai-Chinese property owners as well.

The world you project - create - is the one you see, and (cue Louis Armstrong here) It's a Wonderful World. . .

is it not WHAT a wonderful world ?

-

It's not what it's not-what but what it's what-not. Or not.

What?

-

It's not what it's not-what but what it's what-not. Or not.

What?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2VCwBzGdPM

WHAT a wonderful world