New Indian Restaurant

butterisbetter

Yess.. location would be good to have.

(I'll use meals on wheels when I'm 84 and can't get out of my retirement home. smile.png )

You always sound as if you are at least 84.

Anyway for 90 baht on a cold and stormy night Meals on Wheels is not such a bad idea.

• Like 1

Yeah, Meals on Wheels does a great job. 90 baht is a bargain compared to taking a songthaew to and from the restaurant and having the food cold when I arrive home. Those Meals on Wheels motorbikes really move quickly thru traffic and get the meals to you piping hot. Plus, if you're a repeat customer, they've already entered your phone number and address into their database. Just call and they'll answer with "Good evening, Nancy. and later ask if I still live at XXXXX condo."

Many years ago down the soi next to Billy's old location off Kampaeng Din Road there was a Thai woman who cooked fantastic Pakistani food from a few tables in front of a guesthouse. Does anyone know whether this is the same woman?

as the question .. where is it .. has still not been answerd ... nor will i

but i will tell you i found a place called ma mas nowhere near the coordinates from google. 18.786557,99.001879

that cooked this 70 baht chicken and fries for me this afternoon but like the others on here at the moment

i cant be bothered to tell you where it is

its not in the google map with the thaphae road bridge at the top and the iron bridge at the bottom but its in the think net map .... somewhere ?

dave2

ps.. ill post some more clues err umm errr sometime ?

when i can be ar#d to try and help other people

post-42592-0-89453200-1371731388_thumb.j

post-42592-0-79245000-1371731420_thumb.j

post-42592-0-06359500-1371731481_thumb.j

as the question .. where is it .. has still not been answerd ... nor will i

but i will tell you i found a place called ma mas nowhere near the coordinates from google. 18.786557,99.001879

that cooked this 70 baht chicken and fries for me this afternoon but like the others on here at the moment

i cant be bothered to tell you where it is

its not in the google map with the thaphae road bridge at the top and the iron bridge at the bottom but its in the think net map .... somewhere ?

dave2

ps.. ill post some more clues err umm errr sometime ?

when i can be ar#d to try and help other people

If you're referring to the location of Momma's Kitchen, I did write where it is located in posting #5