Where is the Best Hotel Near Nana Plaza (girl friendly)?

oakweb

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majestic Grande!!!!! Use the travel agent on soi 4 near Nana Hotel to book it, she gets a decent rate, better then walking into the Majestic Grande itself??? Go for the Deluxe room. Not expensive, close to where you want to Hang Out.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

girl friendly

Interesting euphemism! rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif alt=rolleyes.gif pagespeed_url_hash=2070704717 width=20 height=20>

An even more enjoyable euphemism - but annoying practice is the 'lady joiners fee' where a hotel has no ethical concerns about you bringing a girl back but wants a slice of the pie.

Whhaaattttt?!?

So you mean she won't be able to fix my kitchen cupboards the next day?sad.png

Anyone planning to stay near nana better book a hi so hotel if he isn't into sex tourism the last thing he needs is to see the hotel he is in full of street hookers.

edit: it's that the hi so hotel has better security and probably helps keep off the low baller and lower type of street scum.

Great post ... clap2.gif

Based on your extensive travels in Thailand, any more particular Tips and Tricks which will make my stay in NANA more enjoyable?

don't stay near nana.

To speak frankly I think the original poster means 'prostitute friendly'. If you check in with an 'age appropriate' and similar weight gal who is not Thai the situation will be different. But if you are a 200 pound Australian of 65 and show up with an 18 year old Issarn girl who they recognize as ganging out in the parking lot of Nana - don't expect a welcome at a 5-star.

Unless you plan on staying at the YMCA all hotels all over the world are girl friendly.

And unless your girl looks like a dodgy hooker and you look like a seedy sextourist, you shouldnt have any issue. smile.png

What if you look like a hooker/sex tourist couple of the respectable kind?

The nearest Hotel is the Short Time Hotel inside Nana Entertainment Plaza. biggrin.png

Hahaha. I didn't know about that one, but I am not surprised at all that there is such one at NEP smile.png

It is great relief and fun to read threads as this one, especially in this current gloomy political atmosphere.

Edited by JemJem

The nearest Hotel is the Short Time Hotel inside Nana Entertainment Plaza. biggrin.png

Hahaha. I didn't know about that one, but I am not surprised at all that there is such one at NEP smile.png

It is great relief and fun to read threads as this one, especially in this current gloomy political atmosphere.

I think there's more than 1.. There's one upstairs from Erotica and I believe another next to the place with the bull.

• Like 1

Majestic Grande!!!!! Use the travel agent on soi 4 near Nana Hotel to book it, she gets a decent rate, better then walking into the Majestic Grande itself??? Go for the Deluxe room. Not expensive, close to where you want to Hang Out.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I was actually planning to book that hotel after my stay in windsor but it isn't that close to any bts and you need to cross some major intersection. I got a better and cheaper room at a better hotel at ploenchit instead.

deluxe is pretty good at 40sqm the smaller rooms look cramped.

Why dont you ask "what hotels are sextourist friendly?". Wouldnt that be easier?

The problem is lara if you don't register your lady friend when booking the room

,some hotels will charge you any where up to an extra 1000bht a night for bringing a guest

hence,the need to look for guest friendly hotels that don't charge an extra fee

Edited by machans88

NOW NOW David!!

These open forums provide valuable information for all of TV's 167,511 members, as well as countless anonymous users, not just for the OP, and not just for six months ago.

I must confess I was looking forward to reading Elvis' trip report to Nana Plaza. Maybe it is tucked away somewhere in TV's sealed section.

• Like 1

Why dont you ask "what hotels are sextourist friendly?". Wouldnt that be easier?

As opposed to the ones that are "Bitter Farang Woman" friendly then?rolleyes.gif

You talking about your ex's again? What the heck did you do to these poor women...