Ayutthaya: Bystanders Attacked After Trying To Help Molested Woman

webfact

Bystanders Attacked After Trying To Help Molested Woman

219.jpg

Police rushed to follow up to arrest the group of teenagers that beat the bystanders while they assisted the woman that was molested by teenagers which the police are sure that they are the local teenagers.

PHRANAKORN SRI AYUDDHAYA – June 17, 2013 [PDN]; At around 03.00 PM reporters were informed that there were a few people beaten up by a group of teenagers. It was also reported that the attacked people had to be sent to a hospital. Soon after the incident was reported, the journalists went ruhsed out.

At the hospital reporters found Mr. Wathanyu Thanyaphan, age 24, who was receiving treatment from doctors and nurses. He had sewing wounds on his head, it was also reported that he had wounds through out his. When reporters asked what happened to him, he said that at 8.00 p.m. on June 16 while he driving his motorbike to take his girlfriend, back from her workplace back home.

They saw Ms. Natpatcharee who was crying help as she was being molested by a group of teenagers. After seeing her being molested, she told Ms. Natpatcharee to get on his motorbike in order to escape from the group of teenagers. While they were escaping, 5 teenagers were following him, they used bottles and wood piece to hit the three that were on the motorbike.

As soon as the teenagers were able to approach Mr. Wathanyu’s motorbike, he stopped the motorbike and told his girlfriend and the victim to run away. Mr. Wathanyu chose run into a chicken rice shop to hide but the group of teenagers were to find and beat him up. The owner of the chicken rice shop took out his gun to scare away the group of teenagers. As soon as the teenagers had escaped, the police were immediately informed.

Ms. Natpatcharee said that as she was waiting for her boyfriend she approached by 2 teenagers who then attempted to molest her. But she was luckily helped by asked Mr. Wathanyu who happened to drive past her.

Police Lt. Colonel Thanapit Phimphaphuwat of Nakornluang police station, revealed that after he had been notified about the incident he ordered the detection police team to find the group of of teenagers. Investigation officers believe that the teenagers were living in the area where incident happened, making it less difficult to arrest them.

Source: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/06/18/bystanders-attacked-after-trying-to-help-molested-woman/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-06-18

I hope the police find this cowardly mob and arrest them, then I hope the court throws the book at them, not just give them a slap on the wrist and tell them to earn merit and apologise politely.

• Like 1

Who are these people?
When I was in highschool we'd get drunk and rowdy on the weekends but we'd just fight each other, one on one, usually.

How does the first guy convince the other 4 guys to go in on an assault with him?

Sheep.
Weak minded people.

^ but... but... what about all the sons of policemen, army men, local business men and those with long Sino-Thai names. Surely you don't think that they should be hunted down and jailed for long periods of time. huh.png

Edited by Salapoo

Examples should be made with this case nation wide, any mob, will be hunted down and jailed for long periods of time, mobs are a real problem here!

Never gonna happen if mobs family have money.

T.I.T !

Yes, this couldn't happen anywhere else.

However ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/05/member-in-brutal-california-gang-rape-taunted-me-alleged-victims-father-says/ T.I.U.S.A. !

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2013-06-18/woman-gang-raped-at-manchester-house-party/ T.I.U.K. !

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/police-arrest-five-teenagers-over-a-sexual-assault-in-melbournes-northern-suburbs/story-fni0fee2-1226657261107 T.I.A. !

A Thai hero. Well done Mr. Wathanyu Thanyaphan.

I agree. But the owner of the chicken rice shop is also a hero for pulling out a gun when the punks chased Wathanyu into the shop. Needless to say, the cowards turned tail and ran away. If it had not been for the shop owner, these punks could've killed Wathanyu. They had no concern about seriously hurting someone but ran in fear of getting a bullet to the head. A gun can speak a lot louder than the fists of a few punks. There are two heroes here. Wathanyu for trying to rescue the young lady being molested by these punks, and the chicken rice shop owner for rescuing Wathanyu.

• Like 1