BKK-LHR-BKK flights,, anyone recommend a reliable travel agent ?

jonnyscot

Hi, normally I book online but due to in my view draconian restrictions at work offshore here (company server), I can't access most of the airlines secure booking pages online, and since I'm likely to be as usual late in getting home from work, this time looks as though i'll be arriving into BKK from work only a couple days before i'm due to fly out again with the wife and kids,, thought it may be better and less hassle just trying for a decent deal through a travel agent, anyone have any recommendations??

thanks in advance

thanks for that Uptheos,,,, presently I can't open that site either although this time it looks as though safari on my macbook pro is denying me access to open it,, anyway, i'll send it on to the wife and she will check it out.

Thanks again

A consol fare with Thai for that route a few good travel agents on Khao san that may have a contract fare cheaper than published?

Try any travel agent near to yourself, may have same? point being the internet doesn't alway give best options.

Edited by enyaw

no travel agents in our town,,,and I'm not joking,,. maybe have one or two in next one down at Ayuthaya,, thanks for the contact numbers Craig,, sent the info on mox to my wife, hopefully she'll get some deals from there,,

Thanks