Hahne zero percent sugar corn flakes disappeared from expat market shelves

I've been eating those flakes for years now but in the last month, they've become gone from ALL the local (Pattaya) places that used to stock them. There is no other brand of sugar free corn flakes on offer. Oh, the humanity! Just saying.

post-37101-0-75563800-1371761830_thumb.j

The sugared version, of course, is still stocked.

Of course the sugared version has always been quite a bit cheaper than the no sugar version.

I guess they had to put the corn stalks through a de-sugaring machine. whistling.gif

Edited by Jingthing

Sounds like the universe wants you to eat the ones with sugar. They taste better anyway.

98284~Frosted-Flakes-Posters.jpg

You may not realise it but both are unhealthy for you and the 0% sugar ones are almost certainly unhealthier than the non-sugar ones.

You may not realise it but both are unhealthy for you and the 0% sugar ones are almost certainly unhealthier than the non-sugar ones.

Zero percent sugar and non-sugar? Sounds like they both have no sugar. Okie dokie.

I am aware corn has issues but frankly I just eat a tiny amount of the flakes. I have a complex recipe for breakfast so that's a small part of the bowl.

Perhaps you were saying the no sugar version is less healthy than the candy version. If so, how so?

Edited by Jingthing

Sounds like the universe wants you to eat the ones with sugar. They taste better anyway.

98284~Frosted-Flakes-Posters.jpg

???????????

• Like 1