After 22years Big Bill says good-bye to Patong&Phuket

TheWizardofRnR

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long Bill and good luck. Getting around affordably is such a problem here. I can't say I blame you. If your still here July 6th and 7th, I hope you can make it to the US independence day event at the airpark so everyone at the Navy League can say goodbye. I know you were a supporter in the past.

If you're moving to Chiang Mai you are going to love it. Don't know what concrete pastures of the North you are talking about biggrin.png

Anyway I wish you good luck.

Errrrm........Bangkok has lots of concrete and is also North.

Why do you presume Chiang Mai?

Edited by KarenBravo

If you're moving to Chiang Mai you are going to love it. Don't know what concrete pastures of the North you are talking about biggrin.png

Doubt he'd be moving to Chiang Mai with all its smoke/smog as he mentions he's moving for health reasons.

And as for the poster calling Phuket, yet has Pattaya as his location, words fail me w00t.gif

Anyway Bill, good luck with your move, wherever it is that you're heading.

Edited by Colonel_Mustard
  • Like 1

Errrrm........Bangkok has lots of concrete and is also North.

Why do you presume Chiang Mai?

I was thinking Pattaya.

The sea air in March and April will take your breath away!

Good luck with your move and have a happy life.

Doubt he'd be moving to Chiang Mai with all its smoke/smog as he mentions he's moving for health reasons.

And as for the poster calling Phuket, yet has Pattaya as his location, words fail me w00t.gif

are you for real ? compared to phuket pattaya is paradise on earth, kuckily the most idiotic tourists still seem to flock to the pristine phuket beaches tongue.png

That's funny most of the idiots I knew have already left for Pattaya wink.png

Moving from Phuket to Pattaya haha... Here is me thinking your moving to a place I call real Thailand but no your going to Pattaya.. Pattaya ain't no different than Phuket.. Rip off prices just the same.. You will soon get tired of Pattaya if you think Phuket is expensive to live there

are you for real ? compared to phuket pattaya is paradise on earth, kuckily the most idiotic tourists still seem to flock to the pristine phuket beaches tongue.png

That's funny most of the idiots I knew have already left for Pattaya wink.png

Ummm, my friends that have moved to Pattaya, from Phuket, say I'm an "idiot" for staying here. :) :)

Moving from Phuket to Pattaya haha... Here is me thinking your moving to a place I call real Thailand but no your going to Pattaya.. Pattaya ain't no different than Phuket.. Rip off prices just the same.. You will soon get tired of Pattaya if you think Phuket is expensive to live there

Wrong!!!! They have baht buses in Pattaya. :) :)

Puleeease........not another Phuket vs Pattaya thread.

It's actually pretty sad that these locations are now compared to each other.

Good luck Bill,

Please come here again to tell what was the location you found suitable. It's interesting to know where people who leave Phuket end up going to.

Bill you and I have kinda of followed each other around since the eighties. People figure out how to kill a place. I bought my place in Chiang Rai 8 years ago and was super hillbilly land. Now the dam fools have surrounded me on both sides. Thank god I have a big wall around my 5 rai to keep the dopers and drunks out. People want to destroy a peaceful form of life. I bought a lot of things from Sin and Lee. A small shop but they had what we wanted in Phuket. You know how to make a good burger there is a spot for you in the north.

I wish you peace and happiness where you go.

Don

Well Bill although I didn't like rock tunes I did enjoy meeting you at Hard Rock a good few years back so best of luck to you and the missis and fully understand your reasons ..take it easy ..

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Good luck Bill,

Please come here again to tell what was the location you found suitable. It's interesting to know where people who leave Phuket end up going to.

I doubt if they'd tell. I know I won't.