What was it .?

On the Super Hi-Way into Krabi i was cresting a rise at 190 when a Suzuki came alongside, waited till we crested then Zoomed away like i was in reverse. Ive scanned the Suzi Sites but cant fine this one.Twin Exhausts under the Saddle, like a Duke Monster,darker blue than normal,rear wheel about 5 Inches wide .No Number and looked new, must have hit at least 250 as it disappeared. Any Ideas .?.

Could have been anything. SV650, GSXR 600,750,1000. You can get aftermarket undertail exhausts for all these models. Doubt it was a SV as you would have heard the V-Twin throb, and it wouldn't have pulled away that fast.

Probably a Gixxer thou - 190 is nearly going backwards, 3rd gear roll-on from 190 would have seen it doing 250 in 2 seconds, 300 in another 2 seconds.

Note; I'm not advocating riding at these speeds on the road, not criticizing either. whistling.gif

Edit: Yeah, I never thought of a B King, never seen one in Thailand though. Same engine as a Hayabusa.

Op - was the bike fared or naked?

Edited by Gsxrnz

Could have been anything. SV650, GSXR 600,750,1000. You can get aftermarket undertail exhausts for all these models. Doubt it was a SV as you would have heard the V-Twin throb, and it wouldn't have pulled away that fast.

Probably a Gixxer thou - 190 is nearly going backwards, 3rd gear roll-on from 190 would have seen it doing 250 in 2 seconds, 300 in another 2 seconds.

Note; I'm not advocating riding at these speeds on the road, not criticizing either. whistling.gif

Edit: Yeah, I never thought of a B King, never seen one in Thailand though. Same engine as a Hayabusa.

Naked. dont twist yer nickers about the speed thumbsup.gif , the rider was good.w00t.gif

Naked. dont twist yer nickers about the speed thumbsup.gif , the rider was good.w00t.gif

Definition of "good" required please. smile.png

If he popped a wheelie as he passed you, he was good. Or if he dragged his knee at the next bend, he was good.......our Grannies could turn the throttle on a bike and hang on in a straight line. whistling.gif

• Like 2

"On the Super Hi-Way into Krabi i was cresting a rise at 190 when a Suzuki came alongside, waited till we crested"

Just 3 questions:

What super highway? When I went to Krabi all I could find are ordinary roads.

You were doing 190??? I take it you weren't on your scooter.

And if he was beside you why didn't you just ask him what he was riding? Were you courteous, and gave him the biker wave?

• Like 1

Could have been anything. SV650, GSXR 600,750,1000.  You can get aftermarket undertail exhausts for all these models.  Doubt it was a SV as you would have heard the V-Twin throb, and it wouldn't have pulled away that fast.

Note;  I'm not advocating riding at these speeds on the road, not criticizing either.  Posted Image

Edit:  Yeah, I never thought of a B King, never seen one in Thailand though. Same engine as a Hayabusa.

Naked. dont twist yer nickers about the speed Posted Image  , the rider was good.Posted Image

Definition of "good" required please.  Posted Image

If he popped a wheelie as he passed you, he was good. Or if he dragged his knee at the next bend, he was good.......our Grannies could turn the throttle on a bike and hang on in a straight line. Posted Image

Mine couldn't......they're dead.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app