ED Visa Classes in Phuket Town

Walen Language or Patong Langue school are good schools to follow classes and they are up to speed with the required documents for an ED extension.

Luckily my Non-O just went through but this was my backup option. Walen and Patong would be a pain in the ass to get to living up in Thalang. I really didn't want commute so far. For future reference I would also love to know of any schools if any in Phuket town or anywhere else in the north like Bang Tao, Surin, Cherng Talay, Thalang Area.

The thing that really annoys me about walen is they dont offer any discount if you have to go in and out of the country for extended periods of time, or you can only make certain times of the week. Afternoons dont suit me, mornings do. Typical Thai style, pay money, no refund and no tailored deals to fit your lifestyle

The thing that really annoys me about walen is they dont offer any discount if you have to go in and out of the country for extended periods of time, or you can only make certain times of the week. Afternoons dont suit me, mornings do. Typical Thai style, pay money, no refund and no tailored deals to fit your lifestyle

True but i suppose you knew this before you sign up.

True but i suppose you knew this before you sign up.

well I was expecting to stick around then had to hurry back to work. I dont like inflexibility, and I wont be back

Sorry for the confusion in the post title, my bad. I´m looking for a school that teaches Thai classes AND can support me, getting an ED visa. I found some Thai Language Schools in Phuket Town, but they couldn´t help me getting the ED visa. Since I life in Phuket Town I would love to find a School in Town. Any help is much appreciated.

I asked a question in another forum without much luck, can anyone advise on which schools are regarded as good for learning Thai with and just happen to offer ed visa, does not matter where on the island they are based & I understand some teach different methods, thanks