German Shepeherd Or Siberian Husky Puppies

Hi....

Am after any information concerning German Shepherd or Siberian Husky Puppies from a good breeder. Have already got one 4 year old GSD bitch who grew up with Huskies so know both breeds well.

Already have the numbers for the GSD Association of Thailand and the Thai Siberian Husky Club so following those leads. Just wondering if anyone has information on this site.

Thanks

:o

Hi Out,

Grab a copy of Lokesatlaeng magazine....lots of breeders of both breeds there.Available at all magazine/newsapaper shops.www.lokesatlaeng.com

Sky.

Thanks Sky....

Could you just check the spelling of that.....not having any success finding the website.....cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Hi....

Am after any information concerning German Shepherd or Siberian Husky Puppies from a good breeder. Have already got one 4 year old GSD bitch who grew up with Huskies so know both breeds well.

Already have the numbers for the GSD Association of Thailand and the Thai Siberian Husky Club so following those leads. Just wondering if anyone has information on this site.

Thanks

:o

Hi there,

I have also been searching to obtain a German Shepherd here in Thailand (I live in Buriram). If anyone knows of a breeder here in Thailand I would appreciate you contacting me. I do not really wish to import one, I would rather find a breeder here...........Thanks.........RayBan