Pheu Thai denies rumor of secret Cabinet meeting with Thaksin in Hong Kong

webfact

How much of this shit do the Thai people have to take from this disfunctional government and their nepotoistic,arrogant and degenerate exiled mentor. It is simply beyond belief as to how much this clown can get away with. They put animals down for far less.

Thaksin and his family treat Thailand as their own personal club.

Captain Obvious to the rescue.

BUT: They were democratically elected! beatdeadhorse.gif

Hooray!!

The government which has displayed no democratic tendencies was elected democratically.

Now we've made the Reds happy, let's move on to the real world.

Life in Thailand didn't stop on 3rd July 2011, despite what the Reds would have us believe.

I should have added a sarcasm warning to my post. I thought it was obvious with the beating dead horse.

What do you mean by: "We've" made the reds happy? Are you Thai?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much of this shit do the Thai people have to take from this disfunctional government and their nepotoistic,arrogant and degenerate exiled mentor. It is simply beyond belief as to how much this clown can get away with. They put animals down for far less.

Thaksin and his family treat Thailand as their own personal club.

You must certainly be a very high quality individual who, if you were in charge, would certainly put this country back on track very quickly, make everyone happy and united, in a prosper economy, with everybody's rights and opinions heard and respected.

I wonder why someone as good and bright as you seem to be, feels the need to use insulting words when referring to someone who has achieved (we like it or not, it's not the point) an enormous lot more than anyone on this forum.

You might be a degenerate clown in the eyes of others, who knows... But i hope nobody would tell you something like that since good education and respect should prevail.

I wonder why insults are tolerated on this forum. Strange...

Why don't you research Khun Dr. Thaksin and his clan's rise to wealth and power? Then you will be able to understand how he as acheived an "enormous lot more than anyone else on this forum". (You might have to research the achievement of all the forum members too, just to check, you don't know whose behind these avatars!!).

You might also look at his criminal conviction and outstanding charges he is trying to avoid and the scenarios behind them. Then look at his behaviour and peformance as PM, especially the areas around human rights, democracy, freedom of speach, and accountability.

Maybe then, even if your views regarding this person and his government of family and friends, has not changed, you will understand why emotions drive comments that some may find insulting when referring to this particular individual.

Everybody knows the story. We heard it thousands of time. It's the same bla bla bla all the time.

Thanks for not using insults in your post, by the way wai.gif

I don't mind to come across the same useless bla bla bla coming back all the time... When I have some time to kill I read it. It's nothing new, it's boring, same same same, but ok, go on everybody if you want to write the same thing again and again. Apart for yourselves, who can release your boiling anger and frustration regarding something you cannot do anything about anyway, it's useless for everyone else.

I just wanted to say that what disturbs me are the people who regard themselves apparently quite highly, but cannot refrain from writing a post without insults. It's just basic (good) education and, without insults, the discussions would maybe reach a slightly higher quality level...

Now, of course, if "emotions" as are such an important and uncontrollable driver behind these insults... well, to me, it reveals more about the level of the insulting posters than the person they would like to portray.

This forum is just so boring sometimes coffee1.gif

The problem with them denying things like this is that they have told so many lies in the past, and on rare occasions admitted to them, after they have been caught out.

That now it is difficult for anyone to believe them even when they are telling the truth.

The boy that cried wolf comes to mind.

• Like 1