You lucky, lucky, lucky bar stewards!

OP should just kill himself then I guess.

You need qualifications for any job. I thought that was obvious, which is why I didn't type it. I'll make sure to write a full essay next time.

Excuse me but you posted that the OP should just go and work offshore and get his boss/company to pay for flights in/out?

The point i was making, which has clearly gone right over your head is that you make it sound such a simple easy way the way you posted.....in real life it sure is not as easy as just going and getting a job offshore and getting them to pay for all your flights especially when the guy has already said there is not much in the way of qualifications!

Dear oh dear, if only life was so rosy and easy as that it would be great.....but know it aint as simple as that.

You need qualifications for any job. I thought that was obvious, which is why I didn't type it. I'll make sure to write a full essay next time.

Excuse me but you posted that the OP should just go and work offshore and get his boss/company to pay for flights in/out?

The point i was making, which has clearly gone right over your head is that you make it sound such a simple easy way the way you posted.....in real life it sure is not as easy as just going and getting a job offshore and getting them to pay for all your flights especially when the guy has already said there is not much in the way of qualifications!

Dear oh dear, if only life was so rosy and easy as that it would be great.....but know it aint as simple as that.

No, I said offshore work is a more realistic option than finding a well-paid job in Samui. You are the one who is imagining I said you can just stroll into any recruitment agency and find a job on an oil rig.

No, I said offshore work is a more realistic option than finding a well-paid job in Samui. You are the one who is imagining I said you can just stroll into any recruitment agency and find a job on an oil rig.

Dear oh dear oh dear, you just still do not get it? You are saying working on a rig offshore is more realistic option for him yes? even though he quite clearly states he has NO such qualifications rendering your suggestion as a waste of time....THIS is my point! :-)

It's akin to someone telling me they don't have a driving licence then me telling them to look into a van courier job, pointless! but i see this is going nowhere so this is also completely pointless as it's going WHOOOOOOSH right over your head, cheers anyway :-)

• Like 1

It's akin to someone telling me they don't have a driving licence then me telling them to look into a van courier job, pointless!

Because if you don't have a driving license then it's impossible to ever get one?

Good grief this really is absolutely ridiculous now!! Of course it's not impossible, what a complete nonsense answer. I never said it wasn't possible and the whole point yet again has gone right over your head.

Most things are achievable, some things in a short timescale, some things much much longer if you put your mind to it. If you care to get back on track to the topic the OP is talking about NOW, immediately! I'm pretty sure there aint many learning courses for what you were waffling about on Samui that you can do right now and just go get a job a.s.a.p working offshore, have a nice day now :-)