blackman

anyone used it yet?

its right at he the front entrance of BPH

do they accept the discount Gold Cards?

i got this from a local internet information service

Pharmacies - Bang Lamung, Pattaya

Fascino Pharmacy - Outside Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

Farang Friendly Recommended!

sukhumvit Road, just outside Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, Bang Lamung, Central Pattaya, Pattaya, 20150

Why do we like this company?

Quite a bold move putting a Fiscino Pharmacy right outside the entrance to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and from a customers point of view quite a good one -now you buy the same meds they have in hospital at a much cheaper price.
Edited by blackman
  • Like 2

I fail to see the logic in the post by 'Gone'. This is a Fascino shop. I would assume that their products and pricing would be the same as those at the Fascino on Pattaya Nua, and the Fascino across from The Tesco/Lotus near the top of Soi Siam CC Road.

I haven't had occasion to visit that one yet, but I will certainly do so the next time I'm in that area. I fully expect that they will accept the gold discount cards; as the small Facino I noted above does so

All the Fascino pharmacies are still About 25-30 % more expensive than the Chinese wholesale pharmacis in Bangkok. We buy 3 months supply every time we go to Bangkok fromSouth West Pharmacy Soi

15 Sukumvit

• Like 1

The "logic" in my post was to stay as far away from BPH as possible by using all the other Fascino's around Pattaya. If it is the closest one for someone who lives North of BPH then sure I understand but......

I saved quite a bit using this Fascino on my last visit to BPH though BPH does have some medicines that Fascino did not carry.

Made it very convenient to trudge back into the BPH pharmacy to complete my order.

Gotcha, Gone; and I understand your point about BPH. Personally, I've had excellent care from them on the few occasions I've gone there. Great care from doctors and nurses. Yes, expensive. But I go there with confidence. I just avoid getting my medications there.

DiNoro, I'm wondering if you asked Fascino if they had equivalent substitutes for what BPH subscribed. Sometimes they won't mention it unless you ask.

I stay as far away from BPH as I can. I use the fascino on Pattaya Nua.

isn't there a Fascino in the block of shop units near to the Tesco lotus express that's almost within walking distance of where you live?

I stay as far away from BPH as I can. I use the fascino on Pattaya Nua.

isn't there a Fascino in the block of shop units near to the Tesco lotus express that's almost within walking distance of where you live?

Yes a very small one and they don't carry the syringes that I use and also many times did not have my insulin etc.

They have about 1/8 of what Nua has.

so i went to BPH today for an appointment

followed the guidelines as were offered in another thread to save money and get the prescription but not get the medication from BPH

i then went to the Fascino pharmacy, (that another poster advised was next to the entrance/exit of BPH -see picture)

i spoke to the manager, he said they had been there nearly six months

i presented him with my Facino gold card and the pharmacy bill from BPH

no problems, i used the bill from BPH to get the prescribed medications from Fascino

i saved about 50% on BPH pharmacy price's

i saved even more on this occasion as i did not have to drive to Pattaya Nua to get sorted out at the Fascino there

its very convenient, a good move Fascino

i saved some time and some money

another good day in paradise

post-81023-0-30321000-1372235510_thumb.j

post-81023-0-00149800-1372235609_thumb.j

I believe that I read on another thread that Fascino is actually owned by BPH corporation. ??

That would excplain why they charged me 360 baht for blood pressure medication that I pay 300 baht for in a small village west of Udorn.

I believe that I read on another thread that Fascino is actually owned by BPH corporation. ??

its an interesting thought and maybe they are but surely siting one in this location and taking away the possibility of gouging a 50% mark up from the hospital pharmacy would not be a good call

its an interesting thought and maybe they are but surely siting one in this location and taking away the possibility of gouging a 50% mark up from the hospital pharmacy would not be a good call

I am not sure about if they are owned by BPH but if they are maybe a Fascino is better than another pharmacy competition and still in the family. Just a thought.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

there is a pharmacy on the road at the side of big c on klang

instead of turning nto big c on the left if going up klang go past the big c carpark and see a family mart on the right

it has no name and is about 2 doors up from the family mart

my friend bought some diabetes drugs etc there he reckons half price fascino and originals

Sent from my AM741RC using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody,

I was hoping someone could help me with the following:

We are in Spain and try to get in contact with Fascino.

I understand it is quite a large group of 80 pharmacies, but we are unable to see their website an neither do we find an email address.

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards.

Hello All, sorry to go OT, but, Gone, or anybody else, why do you still use

syringes instead of a pen?? I've been using them for 16+ years now and

would never go back to using them.(except for broken/lost pen) I use BD

Micro-Fine +, 31G X 5mm needles on both a Nova and Lilly pen, I use 2

different insulins. Works out better than using a 70/30 insulin mix.

Thanks in advance.

rice555

Hello everybody,

I was hoping someone could help me with the following:

We are in Spain and try to get in contact with Fascino.

I understand it is quite a large group of 80 pharmacies, but we are unable to see their website an neither do we find an email address.

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards.

www.fascino.co.th/fascino_shop.html

The page is in Thai, but at the bottom there is a "contact us" button in English.

Edited by Rimmer
email removed as per forum rules