looking for papillon, border collie

yes, border collie might be difficult.

I have already young miniature poodle and instead of collie, I would add poodle in my search, for a companionship to her.

will visit impact for a few hours on Th, no that far from me. After that a hop to chatuchak market, to see, what they have there

• 2 months later...

I have a male and female Border Collie from Australia and she doesn't seem to carry the pups so we are trying artificial insemination in the next month will keep all interested up to date via feed

Out of interest did you bring them over yourself or import them via someone ?

• 1 month later...

I have two Border Collies from Australia I bought with me and my wife and the female was artificially inseminated ten days ago so we are waiting for another two and half weeks before we can say if the process worked due to huge demand we get from everyone who see s our dogs we will keep you posted. At this stage though any pups would be a great Christmas present. I only know of two other Pure Border Collies and we nearly mated our female with their male but went the other way instead. Keep those interested posted

This is the Father when he was a pup

post-136741-0-88318700-1381628150_thumb.

Oh sorry itchy bum didn't even realise someone had sent a response and it was addressed to me, I bought them from Oz we owned them prior to moving here female is 5 and male is 25 months old both from working properties and kept inside as part of the family

• 4 weeks later...

Pregnant ye ha and about 3.1/2 weeks to go

nice, they are wonderful dogs. I have a purebred female, however we had her fixed as too many problems with other dogs around here and she runs free, not chained or fenced and protects the property. Lucky we live in large estate and very quite here on 1 rai with more than a hundred to run around.