Helmet brand and xenon light on PCX

kurita

Dear all,

I would like to know what brand of helmet can I buy between2000thb and 3000 thb ? I saw Bilmola (defender 2013 model) brand and LS2(f351 model) .. Wich one is better ? Id like to buy a black matte helmet If anybody can help.

Is it legal to put xenon headlight on a bike here ?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In theory you can change the stock headlight for a halogen bulb, 35w/30w. But I believe PCX has HS5 bulb configuration not the more common H4. About 2500 baht. The key is here to find the right one and not just a blue coloured look-a-like bulb.

Also I am sure if you visit any decent scooter accessory shop they will have a Chinese made HID conversion for PCX.

Edited by VocalNeal

The Bilmola Defender is a very good option. We sell them here at the shop and I use one myself. I'm not familiar with the LS2 F351 model though.

I'm not sure of the legality of having a xenon set up, but some of my customers say they have been stopped by the police because of them. Here is a pic of my PCX 125.

post-121278-0-72397600-1372220827_thumb.

post-121278-0-36898400-1372220837_thumb.

go for the Bilmola "explorer" modular lid - flip up with built in sun visor...i paid 3.600 b for mine:

http://www.bilmola.com/product/modular/index.php?pr=explorer/index.html

and no prob with import tax bringing them from overseas, cos they're made in Thailand.

Looks almost exactly like my Italian NOLAN modular helmet... for the fraction of the cost. I love my helmet.

go for the Bilmola "explorer" modular lid - flip up with built in sun visor...i paid 3.600 b for mine:

http://www.bilmola.com/product/modular/index.php?pr=explorer/index.html

and no prob with import tax bringing them from overseas, cos they're made in Thailand.

Looks almost exactly like my Italian NOLAN modular helmet... for the fraction of the cost. I love my helmet.

I know that Vemar rebrands the Explorers and sells them in Europe. Same exact helmet, but three times more there.

post-121278-0-86505800-1372239130_thumb.

post-121278-0-80070200-1372239137_thumb.

Edited by SumetCycle

Do you also do the led lights around the headlight housing? Ive seen these in pattaya and they look really good... how much to change it all?

Sent from my GT-I9500

Sorry, no LEDs around the headlight housing. The xenon set up I posted would be about 7,500.