Thailand burns big narcotics cache to mark world drugs day

Lite Beer

Give the junkies all the drugs they want at government expense. The weak and the social burdens will kill themselves off and the strong will survive. It will be a hell of a lot cheaper than the war on drugs and the prisons can be used to house real criminals.

I recently got a new idea for anti-drugs advertisements. I was reading a news article about how Google's predictive text feature means that if you start typing 'Facebook video of....' into the search box, it suggests the most foul and offensive endings (presumably based on popular searches). I honestly had no idea that there are internet sites where graphic videos (drugs-related and others) are literally a click away. If adverts starting showing the collateral damage caused by the drugs trade, like beheadings and such, only the most drugged up users wouldn't have second thoughts about where their next hits were coming from.

Give the junkies all the drugs they want at government expense. The weak and the social burdens will kill themselves off and the strong will survive. It will be a hell of a lot cheaper than the war on drugs and the prisons can be used to house real criminals.

Do drugs always kill everyone who uses them, then?

What a strange man you are.