Quality suplimentals cheap shiping

hellodolly

iHerb.com

Shipped from USA but postage is labeled in Lak Si office Thailand.

They have an account and special arrangement with Thai Post (and many other countries). No duty ever. Incredibly cheap post - I think USD $5.00 or thereabouts for a good size box of about 2 kg. Good quality products, member points, promotions, offers sent to your email. Very quick to get here - about 5-7 days usually.

Just recently the Thai government banned the importation of certain supplements and the website will let you know when you make the order if allowed but most vitamins, minerals, etc. no problem.

Highly recommended.

MSM? Here ya go http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=MSM&x=0&y=0#p=1

Edited by elektrified
  • Like 1

iHerb.com

Shipped from USA but postage is labeled in Lak Si office Thailand.

They have an account and special arrangement with Thai Post (and many other countries). No duty ever. Incredibly cheap post - I think USD $5.00 or thereabouts for a good size box of about 2 kg. Good quality products, member points, promotions, offers sent to your email. Very quick to get here - about 5-7 days usually.

Just recently the Thai government banned the importation of certain supplements and the website will let you know when you make the order if allowed but most vitamins, minerals, etc. no problem.

Highly recommended.

MSM? Here ya go http://www.iherb.com/search?kw=MSM&x=0&y=0#p=1

Much Tghanks looks like they have every thing.

I've ordered many times from iherb without any problems and I've only been taxed twice out of 9 shipments using standard mail, (450 baht tax each time)

Recently they have been having problems with customs and they will not ship express delivery to Thailand by DHL as customs are refusing entry of their products

But, they have still been shipping to Thailand by standard mail, without tracking or refunds, but my last order has yet to arrive and is nearly 2 weeks past its expected arrival date

Maybe my order has just gone missing, or maybe customs are now stopping all orders, who knows!

If you are going to order with them, maybe just try a small order first time, and if you order arrives please post back on here as they are a great company, with good quality products and service!

I've ordered many times from iherb without any problems and I've only been taxed twice out of 9 shipments using standard mail, (450 baht tax each time)

Recently they have been having problems with customs and they will not ship express delivery to Thailand by DHL as customs are refusing entry of their products

But, they have still been shipping to Thailand by standard mail, without tracking or refunds, but my last order has yet to arrive and is nearly 2 weeks past its expected arrival date

Maybe my order has just gone missing, or maybe customs are now stopping all orders, who knows!

If you are going to order with them, maybe just try a small order first time, and if you order arrives please post back on here as they are a great company, with good quality products and service!

Would you mind keeping us informed about your current order. Would like to order from them but will wait until I see how you make out.

Would you mind keeping us informed about your current order. Would like to order from them but will wait until I see how you make out.

ok, will do

+1 for iherb, I have ordered from them about 30-40 times with no problems. KOH299 code for $10 off. Unfortunately right now, they are only shipping a max weight of 2 KG or $89.99 max per order, but the shipping is $4/order flat. The previous shipping method was much better.

+1 for iherb, I have ordered from them about 30-40 times with no problems. KOH299 code for $10 off. Unfortunately right now, they are only shipping a max weight of 2 KG or $89.99 max per order, but the shipping is $4/order flat. The previous shipping method was much better.

They told me that the Thai government began making things difficult for them recently after they enjoyed an excellent relationship for a long time. They have forbidden them from shipping some weight loss supplements among other things and cut down the amount that can be shipped at one time because they were afraid Thai and/or foreign sellers may be re-selling the products in Thailand without paying tax.

I ordered recently and the shipment arrived within the usual time frame..

ok, will do

my order arrived today smile.png 12 days past its expected due date

previous orders have normally arrived in under 2 weeks, but this time it took nearly 4

Am happy to discover the iHerb site. Up to now I've been importing nutritional yeast from Amazon and then, because they won't send the product to Thailand, using Shipito to mail to Chiang Mai. Very expensive. I'm in China now but will be back in town next month and will place an order then. Thanks, elektrified, for the information.