Any [hetero] couple friendly male agogo bars in CM?

jaideeguy

The wife is bored with the same old bars that are in the Loy Krow area and is curious to see some boys dancing on stage. I've dragged her to so many girl agogo bars that I feel that I owe her this. Any suggestions of places that are couple friendly or that women go that we would feel comfortable in??

I can't give you any recommendations are bars in CM, but I have taken a lot of ladies to the gay go-go bars in Bangkok and most of them are warmly welcomed and treated in a friendly manner. Of course, these have mostly been curious farang women, but I would be surprised if you didn't get a very warm and hospitable reception from the boys.

Remember, a fair number of the boys in the bars are straight.

Best of luck and I hope you get some recommendations.

Most gay gogo bars (if not all) in Bangkok, Phuket and Pattaya welcome ladies, even if they are only coming for a drink and a look. I have seen that many times, both as "chick groups" (pre-wedding parties?) and with (straight-looking) male companions. I don't know why it should be different in Chiang Mai.

Thanks for the tips. I do hope that some guys on the ground in CM would suggest some of the better bars there. I was amazed that there are actually more gay agogo bars than there are straight ones in CM........the same old 3 that were the only ones there a decade ago. Looking forward to something 'different'.

I can't give you any recommendations are bars in CM, but I have taken a lot of ladies to the gay go-go bars in Bangkok and most of them are warmly welcomed and treated in a friendly manner. Of course, these have mostly been curious farang women, but I would be surprised if you didn't get a very warm and hospitable reception from the boys.

This reminded me of a friend of mine who, having finally "come out" to his mother when she was on holiday here, took her to a gay bar in Pattaya and introduced her to a boy he had previously offed; she followed suit and told me later that her hip replacement surgery had been an unqualified success.

This reminded me of a friend of mine who, having finally "come out" to his mother when she was on holiday here, took her to a gay bar in Pattaya and introduced her to a boy he had previously offed; she followed suit and told me later that her hip replacement surgery had been an unqualified success.

cheesy.gif clap2.gif

That is gross.

Were they from Florida ?

No, they were (and still are) surprisingly normal home counties, upper-middle class English people!

Her husband had died several years before, so when she took him to Cambodia for a week's holiday he was apparently her first "try-out" for her new hips.

The funniest thing to me was her reaction to her son telling her he was gay, when she told me "I just thought 'Thank God for that, I was always worried he was a pedophile', but don't tell him".

100% true story.

• Like 2

No, they were (and still are) surprisingly normal home counties, upper-middle class English people!

Her husband had died several years before, so when she took him to Cambodia for a week's holiday he was apparently her first "try-out" for her new hips.

The funniest thing to me was her reaction to her son telling her he was gay, when she told me "I just thought 'Thank God for that, I was always worried he was a pedophile', but don't tell him".

100% true story.

I don't believe a word, but it's a nice story nevertheless. I'll pass it on. :)

• Like 1

With the pinned topic on entertainment so out of date, I was wondering if someone could update it or mention by PM where the wildest shows are. Not really interested in watching old worn out Trannies lip sinking old songs. The TGF just wants to see some boy flesh on stage.......

With the pinned topic on entertainment so out of date, I was wondering if someone could update it or mention by PM where the wildest shows are. Not really interested in watching old worn out Trannies lip sinking old songs. The TGF just wants to see some boy flesh on stage.......

radchada.com