Korat Hotel For One Night Stop-over

boppia

I'm wondering if anyone has a few names of hotels in korat city near the bus station which aren't too expensive. I'll be passing through and have to stop over for just one night. I will be travelling by bus so I would like to stay relatively close to the bus station. I think there might be one just across the street from the bus station but I can't remember the name. I'll be with my wife so I really don't want to stay in a dump. At the same time I'd like to keep it cheap say 500 -1250 baht. If you have a name and phone number that would be great. I've done some net searches and found a few places out in the sticks and a few in town but a ways from the bus station. I'm also looking for a basic online map of the city if there is one. If you have any links let me know. Oh, by the way the Thaipro map link just doesn't seem to come up.

Not sure how far it is from the bus station but the KC Pavillion hotel, 044 261943-5, on the main road through Korat is ok, about 700bt including a good breakfast. Just jump in a tuk tuk and he'll take you there, it's not too far, and near the big shopping mall too.

If your refering to the " new " bus station near Big C the hotel your probally talking about is the " Pegasus " It's cheap and a bit on the seedy side but for 1 night it probally wont kill you . If your with your wife or GF stay out of the bar :o

If your refering to the " new " bus station near Big C the hotel your probally talking about is the " Pegasus " It's cheap and a bit on the seedy side but for 1 night it probally wont kill you . If your with your wife or GF stay out of the bar :D

A bit on the seedy side..... :o:D

Not that I have ever been there, just the rumours I have heard.... :D:D:D

Another slightly rundown, but respectable hotel just around the corner from Big C on Tannon Mitrapap (and close to one of the bus stations) is the Thai hotel. If you stay, there use the part of the hotel at the back rather than the slightly cheaper building (with no lifts) adjacent to the road. Prices are about baht 400 up.

If your refering to the " new " bus station near Big C the hotel your probally talking about is the " Pegasus " It's cheap and a bit on the seedy side but for 1 night it probally wont kill you . If your with your wife or GF stay out of the bar :D

A bit on the seedy side..... :D :D

Not that I have ever been there, just the rumours I have heard.... :D:D:D

Hehehe . I went to the bar there one time . Thats a story for another forum :o