efi powercommander

This is the best reason not to get api and stick with dynojet, bazazz or juice box.

It is true & why I went with dynojet ( Area P ) + reputation/maps etc.

But at the same time the thought did cross my mind if I should change bike & want to sell

the box separately I guess the opposite may be true here laugh.png

Edited by mania

If you cannot read Thai, or not have friends who can read Thai, then, yes, the more famous brands are you best bet... but you pay also a good amount more.

The API works well if you know what you're doing. But that probably also applies to the more wellknown brands.

If you cannot read Thai, or not have friends who can read Thai, then, yes, the more famous brands are you best bet... but you pay also a good amount more.

The API works well if you know what you're doing. But that probably also applies to the more wellknown brands.

Its been a while but the power commander v ( for a klx250) was cheaper imported from the usa then the programable api (api was/is making two versions programable and non) Edited by yankee99

Its been a while but the power commander v ( for a klx250) was cheaper imported from the usa then the programable api (api was/is making two versions programable and non)

If that is true, than the decision is not hard to make...

• 1 month later...