Yoga classes in Hua Hin

Harrykrabi

Would like some feedback on this myself. I believe there is (or used to be) a yoga studio in the centre of town somewhere. The one i am thinking of was run by an ex instructor from Chiva Som. I heard a couple of very positive comments on the place from a few years ago. If you google Hua Hin Yoga that throws up a couple of places and one of them may be the place i am thinking of.

Apart from that i am sure the local fitness clubs (eg hilton hotel gym) will have yoga classes but would guess you would have to be a member. I,myself, am only in HH a couple of wkends per month and dont really want to join a club but want to do a class from time to time when i am here.

Edited by wordchild

There is a place on the soi leading from Soi 88 up to Hin Lek Fai just a couple of hundred meters from Soi 88 on the left that I think may have classes. It's in a Thai style house and they have a sign out front that says something like Ayurveda or ayurvedic medicine and also has a (vegetarian) Indian Restaurant and I read somewhere else that they have a yoga instructor. I haven't been there personally, so I don't know for sure, and it could be private sessions instead of classes, but may be worth a look if that location is convenient for you.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...