Us Being Interviewed on Thai TV5 Live - 8 miles from home episode 13

a viral video explosion

strange, can't find the one he mentions...? the highest view count vid on his YT channel is 200k, is that it? (all the rest are much lower) That is hardly 'viral' my friend ...coffee1.gif

oh well.. guess money really can buy you 'fame' (or to get onto national Thai TV at least..) ...wink.png ...whistling.gif

edit: well made vids though.. content is so so, but the editing & effects are the real star.

Edited by Goshawk

• 2 weeks later...

Im totaly chuffed that you got to experience that, good on ya guys im happy for you. I think your a smashing couple and make amazing videos and deserve all the praise you get.

Christ on a bike though..... Whats wrong with you people on Thai Visa? "What visa are you on" and "Dont know how to wai" etc etc what a bunch of misserable <deleted> you are!

One would have thought that after 12 months, you would be aware of the "wai". Lets hope it was cultural ineptness, rather than arrogance.

Misserable prick

Whoa! Take it easy there Tonto. Just because the farang wai police embrace their cultural obligations more than you do, there's no need for name calling.

• Like 1

Well done guys great video, nicely shot too you obviously have camera and editing skills, I enjoyed your video and your dog
Dont take any notice of the haters that complain about dogs on beds etc etc they just need to get a life like you have! well done

One would have thought that after 12 months, you would be aware of the "wai". Lets hope it was cultural ineptness, rather than arrogance.

Misserable prick

Whoa! Take it easy there Tonto. Just because the farang wai police embrace their cultural obligations more than you do, there's no need for name calling.

Fair enough. It doesnt bother you though? These bloody grumpy hi horse ex-pats who judge all ferangs on everything culture related? There was no mention of the video - no 'well done' or even a 'didnt like it, but good effort - just straight in with a red card over a sodding Wai, for christs sake. What an absolute bloody missery.

Ive been here 10 years, I speak reasonable Thai and I visit temples most weeks and do my fair shair of Wai's. I wouldnt in a million years pull someone up on not delivering a wai properly as its such a futile and holier than though thing to do.

Misserable prick

NANLAEW PULL YOUR HEAD IN

Overall the few of the things that I have seen you did have good production value. I do find the videos to be too much about yourself and not as much about the culture.

VIRAL, joke of the year. Sorry need to have over 1 million hits to even begin to call something viral.

The funny thing is that the only things that I find about you on the net are the things that you yourself link to. You are good at self promotion.

Also perhaps give some credit to video copilot. When you follow someone's tutorial on certain visual effects, perhaps either be more creative or give them the credit.

I wouldnt in a million years pull someone up on not delivering a wai properly as its such a futile and holier than though thing to do.

I agree, but let's not give them the opportunity to proselytize and pontificate on this thread as that would be totally off topic.

THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU KEVVY?