• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I asked you if the rooms were clean when I checked in "

" Yes I remember, rooms are clean, you can see "

" How about the rats? "

" You not ask about rat so I not say "

Ha ha ha! My stomach is aching when I read this.

Stress reliever!

A joiner's fee? That's a new one on me.....:blink:

It's just went behind the fridge, I think it's away to get it's pals. :coffee1:

Rats are beautiful affectionate animals, it is only the ones who are born in the sewers who grow up dirty. They really are clean animals by nature.

Mae Sai is a sewer........apologies to brian.

I don't think Blether will agree.

Nor will the people of Mae Sia who rely on tourism.

When walking back to the hotel in Nha Trang I was introduced to a game called "throw rocks at the rats". I never really got into that game..

Nah, back in the day, we'd sit on our porch in White House and use slingshots and ice cubes to shoot rats

Don't touch it or you may be hit with a joiner's fee ...

pay barfine first

I reckon Blether already paid the barfine, checked the sex cause ya don't wanna be seen

with a ladyboy rat (ladyrat?), gave it a good feed and they're now great friends! When are

the wedding bells gonna ring?

post-146250-0-32911300-1373029562_thumb.

• Like 2

Yup I saw a 8 foot python swimming down the Ping River the other week, where was he when I needed him huh? coffee1.gif

That was a ngu

You saw a noo in the room.

Every time I try to say ngu they think I mean noo. I must try saying it with a scots accent.

Yup I saw a 8 foot python swimming down the Ping River the other week, where was he when I needed him huh? coffee1.gif

That was a ngu

Every time I try to say ngu they think I mean noo. I must try saying it with a scots accent.

You would think there would be nobody saying " noo " better than me, seeing how I'm Scottish.

I seriously give up with this language. coffee1.gif

What do you expect,you're probably staying in the cheapest hotel in town in Mae Sai,just like you did in Luang Prabang?

http://www.agoda.com/asia/laos/luang_prabang/phasith_guesthouse.html?asq=bs17wTmKLORqTfZUfjFABprSFSmoJqfubH8yhdQdkMVKztREv6jcZlpL1ARlxdP%2bxemBs8AlKSDHy6%2bah9izP89lL4aw5C31jTpN39b2DsFBl0BVbcQdRJcLVyEwP%2fY%2fQoXrQXkycEnGkfXhSzZMKoB0MSQYAonmgfpl89mnyN8nYgZMnsUEsfQmGZszQhKQIQNWau06k6ydet5ulceCW5esAWULuaXmg7unV%2f84y6WSlsI9GlNwhKLvGDK46rVdAQkrolxu7oY0IsBs8RsXwA%3d%3d

Maybe it's just me but I find it all rather strange considering the fact that there are many very good 5-star colonial hotels there for around USD $100 a night?

All this despite claiming to be a millionaire on here!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What do you expect,you're probably staying in the cheapest hotel in town in Mae Sai,just like you did in Luang Prabang?

Maybe it's just me but I find it all rather strange considering the fact that there are many very good 5-star colonial hotels there for around USD $100 a night?

All this despite claiming to be a millionaire on here!

I'm not an overly rich man, though I'm comfortable.

Even though I have the capacity to stay in a luxury hotel ... I choose not to.

I choose to travel for a longer time and spend less on Hotels then a shorter time holiday staying in 5 star.

Credit to theblether not to cocoon himself in the luxuries of a 5*****

• Like 1

That was a ngu

You would think there would be nobody saying " noo " better than me, seeing how I'm Scottish.

I seriously give up with this language. coffee1.gif

My gf's sister nickname is 'rat'.

It took me a while to pick up on the subtle tone of how to say her name.

In English, her name would be spelt Hnoo. Pronounced with a 'soft' 'H' leading into a stronger 'N'

When you start to pronounce the 'H', breath out through your nostrils and you will start the tone correct.

Tone level throughout then a rising 'o' at the end. 'ngu' isn't even close, I can understand the confusion.

Maybe try this with the Hotel receptionist (if she's cute) and see if that pronunciation and tone works for you.