Unexpected Bedroom Companion.......

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll assume in this case that there's nothing worth your time on TV. (Either one ;-)

Airsoft replica armalite rifle, Glock, w/clip-on flashlight, coupla thousand plastic BB's, body bags, latex gloves.

One of your better single malts, glasses (Swarovski old fashioned crystal cut) or CC, ice bucket, preferred mixes.

Introduce Mercedes girl or a reasonable facsimile thereof to a LOSO version of the fox hunt: shooting rats at the dump.

• Like 1

We'll assume in this case that there's nothing worth your time on TV. (Either one ;-)

Airsoft replica armalite rifle, Glock, w/clip-on flashlight, coupla thousand plastic BB's, body bags, latex gloves.

One of your better single malts, glasses (Swarovski old fashioned crystal cut) or CC, ice bucket, preferred mixes.

Introduce Mercedes girl or a reasonable facsimile thereof to a LOSO version of the fox hunt: shooting rats at the dump.

Strange you mention that, every market stall outside my hotel is selling BB guns. There could be hours of entertainment coming up.

Anyway, when I saw the rat reappear and do the Fandango on top of the TV I decided that I better move rooms. They don't bother me but I don't want one running across my face at night. Off to reception I did go........and I had about 30 attempts at saying ngu ( rat I think ) before I gave up and drew the effin thing.

" Ah ngu " said the three people behind the reception

" That's what I said "

" No, you say noo "

" I did not "

" You did "

blah blah.......

" You want new room? "

" Either that or Rentokil "

" Huh? "

" Eff it, just give me a new room ".......

Off to new room I did go.......every time I heard a sound my mind started racing.......a brief interlude for a before picture........this was Mae Sai yesterday evening.

2547_559406097431050_703556365_n.jpg

969499_559406237431036_1430195524_n.jpg

This was it after a thunderstorm during the night. Just my luck when I've got rats on the brain there's thunderflashes every other minute. sad.png

This morning......

600208_559406950764298_1637350009_n.jpg

942943_559407014097625_1956504680_n.jpg

Oh well, I think it's time for the annual flood warning thread.

Anyway this morning my wi-fi was down, so I mentioned to reception on the way out to Tachilek. Came back and still down, so that's me irritated. So then I mentioned the rat.....Head Receptionist replied......

" Oh yes, we have many problem with rat, many rooms have ".

" I asked you if the rooms were clean when I checked in "

" Yes I remember, rooms are clean, you can see "

" How about the rats? "

" You not ask about rat so I not say "

Thai logic eh? laugh.png

555 = hahaha = LOL

• Like 1

If you said noo you would be right but you said ngu. You would be better having a noo than a ngu.

If he got himself a ngu it might solve the noo problem.

• Like 1

A joiner's fee? That's a new one on me.....blink.png

It's just went behind the fridge, I think it's away to get it's pals. coffee1.gif

Rats are beautiful affectionate animals, it is only the ones who are born in the sewers who grow up dirty. They really are clean animals by nature.

It happened to me once.Open window or the door and let him go - otherwise he will make nest in your room.

Once in India I had same experience in hotel - I complained to reception;during my complaining same rat appeared on stairs,

just in front of us - big like cat!Receptionist smiled and said - Oh!do not worry!I know him,it is very good rat!

I was walking down Beach Road right across from Mikes Mall, and one landed on my foot, I think it jumped off the wall. I wasn't wearing socks only open toed sandals.

A rat is a rat is a rat. Don't be taken in by his good looks and charm. Once pressure is applied, he'll squeal on you just to save his little rat skin. Tell him nothing!

Loose lips didn’t never hurt no one…

It's just went behind the fridge, I think it's away to get it's pals. coffee1.gif

Rats are beautiful affectionate animals, it is only the ones who are born in the sewers who grow up dirty. They really are clean animals by nature.

Mae Sai is a sewer........apologies to brian.

Edited by harrry

+1

• Like 1

Mae Sai is a sewer........apologies to brian.

I don't think Blether will agree.