Chalerm warns Yingluck of her 'ice-cream gang'

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watch your back Yingluck, now she has the drunk Chalerm and the village idiot Jatupon threatening her. Doesn't bode well for PTP unity and cohesion, hell hath no fury like an politician scorned..........

post-46292-0-71703800-1372998611_thumb.jYingluck Shinawatra [is] setting her government up for an early demise thanks to her new "ice-cream gang".

post-46292-0-71744000-1372998764_thumb.jReds Will Rise Against Yingluck If She Abuses Power: UDD

Edited by metisdead
Unnecessary usage of bold font removed.
  • Like 1

Whatever Chalerm endless faults are, he clearly knows Thai politics very well.

Given the amazing amount of disrespect he has shown for Yingluck in the past few days, he is either:

1. The moron of the century, clearly biting the hands that feeds him.

2. Knows that Yingluck will be replaced soon, so may as well have a bit of fun

after his stunning demotion..

• Like 2

Given the amazing amount of disrespect he has shown for Yingluck in the past few days, he is either:

I always perceive this type of grandstanding by a politician is actually part of the bigger plan.

Chalerm added that Yingluck should have veteran politicians around her so she can be shielded from political attacks.

Thai politics 101. What she should have is competent politicians around her who can advise her politically not ****ing shield her from the opposition. Lol.

He means shield her from him. He is continuing to be an embarrassment to the government. If he did not have some dirt on Thaksin he would have been the attendant in the men wash room long ago.

Really getting into his new job shows up for work one day and then off to an all expense paid trip to Hong Kong where he will receive guidance in how to run the Ministry of Labor.

• Like 1

The woman in showing affection, loyalty and subservience in a culturally-specific manner.

She is probably very well-qualified and fairly senior.

Never the twain shall meet and all that.

"whats that girl doing in the photo ?....licking ear medicine off his hands ?"..................................

No. She was laughing so hard at this bumbling village idiot that she pulled all her stomach muscles. whistling.gif

Seeing this report makes me think of an episode of the American cops TV series "The Shield" I was watching last night, in which a real bad drug kingpin has a couple of police officers under his control via the threat of blackmail.

And to drive the point home, the drug kingpin says something like: "Next time I tell you to suck my d**k, you're going to ask, can I lick your b**ls too, Daddy?"

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

I am amazed Yingluck and Thaksin allow this buffoon to continue to spout off the way he does. When he was demoted he told the press he cursed the man he thought responsible for this and his family for SEVEN generations. Chalerm really is lower than an earthworm. Can you imagine someone saying in the West? Really... He's an overgrown child -- a bully at that.

And now he's on his way to Hong Kong for a secret meeting with Number One.....

Edited by bigbamboo

I always perceive this type of grandstanding by a politician is actually part of the bigger plan.

What is that plan? To get She Who Must Be Obeyed lined up with the reins of power ?

whats that girl doing in the photo ?....licking ear medicine off his hands ?

I find that photo offensive for that issue alone. Not the medicine jibe but that in a working relationship in what Thai's would have you believe is a modern country, the master servant relationship is played out to put the employee in such a lowly "you are less than I" position to the godly master. And that is not to say that scum like Chalerm is worthy of respect because he isn't but where for example an employee was doing the same to an honest manager above them then I would find that equally offensive. Besides corruption and all the others issues like incompetence and lawlessness for a few it is obvious that Thailand has other deep issues to resolve like basic human rights, equality and respect.

Not that I defend Chalerm, but you interpret a person showing respect for someone she obviously admires, regardless of his status. As being subseviant, it's culturally accepted not just in Thailand but across Oriental Asia. This isn't the west. Basic human rights,which country has that which has equality, or respect?

What is that plan? To get She Who Must Be Obeyed lined up with the reins of power ?

highly speculative, but I think you are right about Yingluck being replaced, but I don't think it is about Chalerm having a bit of fun. I think Chalerm is just using his mouth as he is told.

It seems that half the new cabinet is in Poland licking ice creams instead of tending to their new portfolios.

I suspect Yingluck to do another drip feed speech on her poor, misunderstood clan while no journalists present will ask questions.

I find that photo offensive for that issue alone. Not the medicine jibe but that in a working relationship in what Thai's would have you believe is a modern country, the master servant relationship is played out to put the employee in such a lowly "you are less than I" position to the godly master. And that is not to say that scum like Chalerm is worthy of respect because he isn't but where for example an employee was doing the same to an honest manager above them then I would find that equally offensive. Besides corruption and all the others issues like incompetence and lawlessness for a few it is obvious that Thailand has other deep issues to resolve like basic human rights, equality and respect.

Thank you Roadman, I was beginning to think I was the only one who found that image sickening.

No-one, according to our Western style of thinking, has any right to such deference, but it is particularly offensive when someone of this level of ineptitude with his threatening posturing is shown such simpering respect.

This sort of medieval behaviour needs to be reduced to a polite nod and a handshake before clowns like this start to believe that they are gods ... too late in this case I guess!

Which I refuse to wai or be wai'd to, it helps to perpetuate the master slave relationship.

Not that I defend Chalerm, but you interpret a person showing respect for someone she obviously admires, regardless of his status. As being subseviant, it's culturally accepted not just in Thailand but across Oriental Asia. This isn't the west. Basic human rights,which country has that which has equality, or respect?

Girl kissing Chalerm's hand...and one suspects very shortly Chalerm will be kissing Thaksin's ring in HK....and so it goes round and round

Roadman, on 05 Jul 2013 - 09:34, said:snapback.png

Soutpeel, on 05 Jul 2013 - 06:55, said:snapback.png

Thank you Roadman, I was beginning to think I was the only one who found that image sickening.

No-one, according to our Western style of thinking, has any right to such deference, but it is particularly offensive when someone of this level of ineptitude with his threatening posturing is shown such simpering respect.

This sort of medieval behaviour needs to be reduced to a polite nod and a handshake before clowns like this start to believe that they are gods ... too late in this case I guess!

I thought it was sick also and was wondering if he was going to turn round and get the other end kissed.

Could he be saying " Come to my office I will need some food served "

Maybe she got the wrong ring?

It seems that half the new cabinet is in Poland licking ice creams instead of tending to their new portfolios.

I suspect Yingluck to do another drip feed speech on her poor, misunderstood clan while no journalists present will ask questions.

I suspect licking ice creams will be a very pleasant change for most of them.

Edited by bigbamboo

Apparently the Labour Minister does know all about 'ice cream' gangs. The photo suggests he's already putting together one of his own. Wonder what the flavor of the day is.

Edited by marell