Reliable IT Suppliers

Davie dave

Hi

Could anyone recommend a few reliable suppliers for computers, projectors, printers, headphones and speakers.

So far, I have contacted:

• Acer
  • Dell
  • Microsoft
  • Epson
  • Canon
  • IMI
  • DTCI
  • IT City Bangna
  • Projector World
  • SIS Distributor
  • Softworld

We need 19 computers, 8 projectors, 5 printers, 5 headphones and 7 wall mounted speaker systems.

I would like to get a few more quotes before we make a decision.

Thanks,

David Gray

Support? Lol.. it takes 4 staff members 20 minutes to complete a 8gb tumbdrive sale there. blink.png

You must have had bad luck, I bought stuff there on two separate occasions last week and I wasn't in the shop for more than five minutes either time.

I've had the same level of service in the Phuket one, too.

• Like 1

Dear David,

Did PM you with details !

If anyone else on this thread needs IT hardware, please do PM. I run an IT business and will be happy to help.

Regards to all !

Edited by gtm2k

Support? Lol.. it takes 4 staff members 20 minutes to complete a 8gb tumbdrive sale there. Posted Image

You must have had bad luck, I bought stuff there on two separate occasions last week and I wasn't in the shop for more than five minutes either time.

I've had the same level of service in the Phuket one, too.

Its still 3 minutes too long. ;)

+1 for Invade, you should get a discount for a large order like that.

Moving to the Technology Forum for better Geek coverage smile.png

is it run by a friend of the forum? they have huge markups compared to other shops.

is it run by a friend of the forum? they have huge markups compared to other shops.

Invade if you want reliable support. May cost a little more but they will be by your side... Danish owner.... check with Thomas / [email protected]

Invade if you want reliable support. May cost a little more but they will be by your side... Danish owner.... check with Thomas / [email protected]

well, I don't need support... I just like low-price shops with reliable bring-in warranty and replacement procedures.

well, I don't need support... I just like low-price shops with reliable bring-in warranty and replacement procedures.

good luck

By Support I mean "...with reliable bring-in warranty and replacement procedures." However, buy cheap, get cheap.

good luck

don't need luck. just good warranty policies.

good luck

don't need luck. just good warranty policies.

policies are one thing. Getting them implimented are the other. After 7 days most make you go direct to the dealer. Those who do not mostly do not follow up and the job takes 6 months or more or will tell you there is nothing wrong....

• Like 1

Hi David.

New office or just an upgrade?

Invadeit are hard to beat, knowledgable and genuine advice and first class support. Last time I had a faulty item the sent a replacement immediately, before I even sent the bad one back.

Great selection, European (English speaking) owner, prices are good - not cheap but neither is the service.

Apart from that there are very few places with any real level of service. Most in tukcom are focused on volumes of sales not quality. Most will handle warranty exchanges for you, but not many give an immediate replacement.

For manufacturers themselves yours is a fairly low order so unlikely to be interested, resellers are hit and miss.

Also with your selection I would avoid trying to find a single manufacturer, will need several if taking that route. Good computers, printers and projectors will need 2 if not 3 brands.

IT city cover it all with good stock, selection and resources. But any advice you get from them would likely be based on commissions and not your needs.

If you want any help sourcing it or a second opinion on a decision you are thinking of going with let me know...you have my details. MW@ppc