Anyone work in big hotel?

Does anyone work in a big hotel chain in Thailand?

I have been looking for jobs at hotels in Thailand but no results much as I am experienced in kitchen for porter

I thought this would get me to Thailand to stay there.

definition of kitchen porter:

As a Kitchen Porter you will be expected to:

- Ensure all dishes, cutlery and utensils are washed and ready for use
- Assist with food preparation
- Prepare basic desserts
- Keep the kitchen clean and tidy

Not experienced with kitchen work (outside of my home!) but knowing how Thai labor laws are...I would guess this might be a protected position for Thais only. If you got more training or were at assistant chef, sous chef etc level...then you could possibly have better chances to get hired legally.

• Like 1

Not really worth that kind of reply..... but well done anyway.

totster :)

Someone asks a question who maybe hasn't had all the luck and advantages of someone like you. Who are you to determine what questions are worthy of answers?

totster smile.png

Someone asks a question who maybe hasn't had all the luck and advantages of someone like you. Who are you to determine what questions are worthy of answers?

I don't understand the motivation behind Mr. T's answer.

Seems to me a person, the OP, is asking about the possibility of securing a job in Thailand and he may be unsure of himself or unaware of how to go about getting a job.

totster smile.png

Quite right old fellow, however I am entitled to an opinion and I will express it.

totster smile.png

I don't understand the motivation behind Mr. T's answer.

Seems to me a person, the OP, is asking about the possibility of securing a job in Thailand and he may be unsure of himself or unaware of how to go about getting a job.

Try having a look back through the OP previous posts.. if it's not clear after that.. well... passifier.gif