Looking for house builder in Buriram

Dondon

we have plans and want simple 2 bed house built in area 10K south of Muang BUriram. Anyone know a good local builder? All seem to want to charge 2X for Farrang or trust factor...i get it but.....

With the amount of construction going on in Buriram, you will be lucky to get a good building crew at the moment.

Possibly not even a second rate crew.

The one crew I have used on 3 previous occasions are not available this year to do a small side of house extension !!!!

On a side note ...... about 3 years ago my Wife had her parents house rebuilt. I offered my time and vehicle to help, but was told (nicely) that I was not to be involved at all. When I asked why not Wife said "money up if you go to building merchant" and "money up if building boss knows you are involved"

You may possibly find some local contacts by asking the same question on a Buriram specific website. The one that the Expats use.

• Like 2

With the amount of construction going on in Buriram, you will be lucky to get a good building crew at the moment.

Possibly not even a second rate crew.

The one crew I have used on 3 previous occasions are not available this year to do a small side of house extension !!!!

On a side note ...... about 3 years ago my Wife had her parents house rebuilt. I offered my time and vehicle to help, but was told (nicely) that I was not to be involved at all. When I asked why not Wife said "money up if you go to building merchant" and "money up if building boss knows you are involved"

You may possibly find some local contacts by asking the same question on a Buriram specific website. The one that the Expats use.

Thai Chi you know you are so right. I was just having a chat today with a local biz owner and guy who has built a lot for his own biz here in Buriram and he was saying the same thing. Good news is right now I am not in a hurry and best to wait a year or two while they are building every where or at least until I meet someone who isn't swamped with biz. Good reply thanks a lot