i have my 1 year retirement visa already ( second)

and after tomorrow will be 90 days over and i will go immigration

to confirm for another 3 months.

by the way : i will go to abroad 20 of august next month

i have my fly tickets already

so it means i must go to immigratin office again before 2-3 days i fly to get stamp

that i am going abroad.

my question is: can i make it after tomorrow ?

i mean when i go to immigration office confirm my 90 days

can i also get stamp in the same if i say them that i fly 20 august abroad next month?

no need to go IMG. 2 times if possible.

i will be glad for answers

thank.

A retirement extension of stay should be valid for a one year stay so believe you are visiting immigration to report your address and asking if you can obtain a re-entry permit in the same visit? Yes you can as no real date is required for the re-entry (you can enter anything or nothing). Most people find it useful to always obtain at the same time they make application for new one year stay just to always have and not have to worry about for a sudden trip.

You don't have to worry about 90 day reports if you you are not in the country. You new 90 days starts on the date you enter the country again.

There is no requirement to do anything at immigration before you leave other than getting a re-entry permit if you don't have one already.

You don't have to worry about 90 day reports if you you are not in the country. You new 90 days starts on the date you enter the country again.

There is no requirement to do anything at immigration before you leave other than getting a re-entry permit if you don't have one already.

i am in thailand right now and 10 july i need to report 90 days but i will go abroad 22 august.

i am in thailand right now and 10 july i need to report 90 days but i will go abroad 22 august.

20 august .

Do have a re-entry permit?

Just make the report on the 10th and leave the country on Aug. 20 there is no requirement for you to report again before you leave.

Edited by ubonjoe