Citizen Watch Repairer?

Shakkas

After a Watch repairer that will replace with genuine parts, not junk, prefferably a Citizen Watch Shop, Its a Brand New Genuine Citizen that was damaged in an accident and possibly will go in the rubbish but worth a try fixing it as it was quiet expensive.

Cheers in Advance.

I got a Seiko Monster Diver repaired at a shop on Pattaya Tai, not far from Tuk Com (same side of the road walking towards the sea). It's the only watch shop in that block.

I'd dropped it onto tiles and the glass cracked, the 9 dial marker fell off the face, and the minute hand became loose and was moving freely. It was a pretty serious knock but no case damage - it seemed to land squarely on the face.

The guy repaired it impeccably and charged me the inexorbitant sum of 1,200 baht. I was more than happy with the result. Did the whole thing in 45 minutes while I sat at Starbucks watching all the girls go by.

Many of these artisans are actually ARTISANS. They can (and do) do a great job, despite what the shop may look like. If I went to a "watchmaker" back home for the same repair I would have been told I was wasting my time as it would have to be sent away and would probably cost more than the watch was worth.

EDIT: Just remembered that being an automatic, he also adjusted the timing. It had been losing 5-10 minutes per month, now it's within the +/- 3 minutes.

Edited by Gsxrnz

Great that sounds like a look in, may I ask have you used it diving since? And does it work as good as bought new?

Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry I spoke to soon, didnt read the end of your post, still sounds good to me, I shall have a chat with them tomoz.

Regards

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app