Is 24-hour construction allowed in Thailand?

Asiantravel

On a similar but slightly tangented topic, I have a house across the street that recently got 3 big noisy dogs. The owner left them home alone for about 95% of the time and when he isn't there they are noisy, barking all day. Having shouted myself hoarse out the window to be quiet and complained both to the owner and my building owner, he now leaves them alone only 70% of the time. When he is there they are nice and quiet, but when the bugger leaves them alone they are noisy because they are neglected. Very VERY irritating. Yes it is true, Thai people love noise, I have no idea why...

We live 2 miles from the Temple but are still awoken most mornings at 4 am...not just by the chanting....but also the phone ringing in the back ground...why on earth anyone calls at that hour...

That phone you hear must have some ring tone to be heard 2 miles away. Is it put on a P A system or what

On a similar but slightly tangented topic, I have a house across the street that recently got 3 big noisy dogs. The owner left them home alone for about 95% of the time and when he isn't there they are noisy, barking all day. Having shouted myself hoarse out the window to be quiet and complained both to the owner and my building owner, he now leaves them alone only 70% of the time. When he is there they are nice and quiet, but when the bugger leaves them alone they are noisy because they are neglected. Very VERY irritating. Yes it is true, Thai people love noise, I have no idea why...

Again the Tessaban will help you with that

I had the same problem with the neighbours dogs, after speaking to the owner who would not do anything I went to the Tessaban and they visited the house the very next day and talked to the owner

This was in Hua Hin but all Tessabans have departments to deal with these sort of problems,

When you go you have to fill in a report, this report will ask you for your address, wether they will tell the owner who made the complaint I don't know, in my case I had already told then that I was going to the Tessaban so I wasn't bothered, when they arrived at the owners house they looked very professional about what they were doing and I could tell by the dog owners face that she was getting a good talking to

Edited by darrendsd