No cancellation fee airlines to/from BKK

Hello...

I am looking for an airline that sells tickets to/from BKK with NO cancellation fee if cancelled within a reasonable amount of time. I tried Thai Airways but you have to pay 2000 THB to cancel. Are there any?

Thanks...

Same for China Airlines.

Free to change flight dates, but not free to cancel.

Probably only free on the more axpensive fares.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you want a no fee cancellation then you need an unrestricted fare. These are typically full fare tickets. If you are concerned about a small admin fee of 2000 baht, I don't think you would be able to afford the fare classes of Y/J/C/P/F. You will find most airlines will charge some sort of fee on anything other than the full fares.

The "to/from" bits" are important to share.

I think you will find that fully refundable fares, even in full Y/J/F, have gone the way of the Do-Do Bird, i.e. are extinct. Full fares do offer flexible terms re: changes, re-routing, etc., but will likely incur a fee in the event of an outright cancellation and refund request.

If your goal is to satisfy an onward travel requirement most of the hundred or so similar threads over the past few years point to a simple, one-way, maybe BKK-HAN on FD (Air Asia) for 2,000-ish baht, 'throw-away'.

I guess if you could share a few more details: approx date(s) of travel, to/from, your actual goals, then you might solicit additional recommendations.