CTH Satellite Where to Find In Phetchabun ?

stoneyboy

Anyone have any info as to where to buy the CTH system in preparation for the English Premier League next month in Phetchabun ?

I've had a scout about and am none the wiser,I know of a few satellite shops on the road to the second bus station but not got any closer to buying the new system as no one knows anything about CTH.

Lots of shops with Grammy and all the useless Thai systems PSI etc.

I shall continue my search next week.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Stoneyboy.

• Like 1

In Chiang Mai most of the satellite shops now have CTH set top boxes and dishes.At out local shop they only arrived yesterday. Suggest you go back with the CTH Bangkok office phone no (on web site) and they can ring them.Therey need your business so should not be a problem to get some action.Chok dee.

Update for those interested,I went to the satellite shop on the 21 yesterday forgot all about,thy are familiar with CTH have taken my number and reckon they will have the boxes in 3 days.

I'm not holding my breath,but it's a development non the less.

• Like 1

So did you get your box, Stoneyboy? We're going to check out the shop tomorrow.

Not likely,not a word,ok it was a holiday Monday but I feel it was a Thai trait shining through,if you don't know the real time and date that something will be available just make it up as you go along.

I will be enquiring again today.

• Like 1

Ok another update for those remotely interested.

CTH is finally available in Phetchabun hi ho.

I've been and seen the guy today,he said he has 60 complete sets.

He has a system up and running in the shop also so you can have a look and play.

He is situated on the road to the second bus station in the town by the side of the Prison you come through the first set of traffic lights near the prison and heading towards the bus station from the he's on the right just after the traffic lights.

Infosat see below picture for details.

post-118612-13747416264626_thumb.jpg

Good luck,I should be up and running in a day or two max,he says they are selling very quickly not sure if and when he will get again.

Seems to be the only shop with them in the area.

Stoneyboy.

All up and running,installed yesterday no problems thus far,happy to have it before the football season starts and Sky News is a welcome change from BBC bore.

Very professional service and true to his word regarding installation,only paid after they installed it also something I've not experienced here before usually it's cash up front.

Baht 4300 for the box and dish and I am paying monthly,no up front 1,2 or 3 years subscriptions but these are available and reduce the monthly cost so worth considering but I wanted to see how it goes.

post-118612-13748966424357_thumb.jpg

post-118612-13748966549954_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Had mine installed today, I can echo Stoneyboy's comments', very professional job, again I paid 4300, and I am paying monthly.

The picture on CTH seems a lot better than that on TrueVisions to me, can't wait to dump True, their service to me has been awful.

Thanks again to Stoneyboy for the information on the shop, and all help given. :)