Any new info on European football on Truevision for 2013/14

joecos

Well the PO's caption reads "European football" which I am presuming means Spanish,German, French.Dutch etc leagues as well as the EPL.

I haven't got a clue either and would like to know.

This is what will be on there football coverage.

Other football leagues broadcast by TrueVisions are Italy's Serie A, the Scottish Premier League, the Dutch Eredivisie, Portuguese SuperLiga, USA Major League Soccer and the TPL. A selection of matches from the TPL, Champions League, Europe leagues, and Serie A are broadcast in TrueVisions HD.

TRUE have Europa league and champions league for next two seasons. They were showing SPL and Eredivsie via the now disbanded Hong Kong co. goal tv. It's possible these leagues will fill the EPL gap. But they'll have to bud for them they were supposed to make an announcement about a new football rights deal on Monday, but I haven't heard anything. They have done a deal to sub-license the Spanish La Liga rights from RS for next season.

CTH are the new kids on the satellite block and have got the EPL rights that True had for the last 6 year until May 2016 under the current contract.

Another note: True have MUTV. They are permitted to show a full re-run of games 12 hours after the live broadcast. They are also looking at doing similar deals with Liverpool and man city for their tv channels.

Yes I saw that on channel 119 I think,so in theory if MUTV re runs all Man U games and you are a Man U fan you won't need CTH.

Another note: True have MUTV. They are permitted to show a full re-run of games 12 hours after the live broadcast. They are also looking at doing similar deals with Liverpool and man city for their tv channels.

Yes I saw that on channel 119 I think,so in theory if MUTV re runs all Man U games and you are a Man U fan you won't need CTH.
yeah you'll be fine mate! Just find a church to hide in all weekend whenever united are playing so you can avoid the score line :)

If True move on to La Liga, or German, French or Dutch football then that's just fine for me.

If the Premier League doesn't care if people around the world see it, then why should I?

What are you on about? Just like True did, CTH will be showing every single game Live and a lot cheaper than True charged. Hardly any Live premier league in the UK.

As regards to the original question, I was at the True office today downgrading to a cheaper package which won't have a few of the sports channels and will still cost more than CTH, and when I asked about any new sports channels other than a shrug of the shoulders and a mention of NBA, plus the ManU channel there doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon.

Best league in the world IMO. La Liga; although great standard if football is a two horse race by end of September. Although, admittedly a excellent standard of football. TRUE won't be getting any German football, as GMM have bundesliga rights for 2 more years. They also have a deal with Ligue 1. But I'm not sure how long for. I know TV5 on TRUE show some games, but not as many as GMM.