Honda Forza 300 rear wheel replacement recall

jkinbkk

"One of my previous PCX's had an annoying rattle/vibration at low speed" Your probably talking about the vibration in the drive belt. On mine it cums and goes. Weird!

I think you're right. It did frustrate me that one had it from day one and the other didn't make the noise at all though. Bought both PCX's the same day as well as a friend of mine and one of his was noisy too. He sold both of his as well. I can't understand why Honda hasn't addressed the problem. Obviously not enough complaints about the issue.

Update.

I took the Forza to Honda today and predictably, they told me, my bike had the new update already. Funnily enough, they couldn't tell me, from what VIN number these updates happened.

Time will tell.

"One of my previous PCX's had an annoying rattle/vibration at low speed" Your probably talking about the vibration in the drive belt. On mine it cums and goes. Weird!

My Click has this annoying vibration, impossible to get it sorted, they have no idea what you are on about when you try to explain!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys - is anyone having problems starting their Forza? I had one on hire first and every now and then nothing would happen when I pressed the start button thought it may be the kick stand not working properly or sumink but I bought a used one today and it's even worse on this one eventually it will start (up to now) but can take quite a few times and may be getting worse - Thanks.