Yingluck places importance on transparency and justice

Lite Beer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, here in the US, we've been learning all about Transparency - since 2008. I know I've learned a lot. The course of instruction will continue through 2016...

Do you figure it will be back to starting unwinable wars then.

There was a prime example of not being transparent. The Government knew there was no weapons of mass destruction but in the name of profit started a war over it.

Transparency is some thing most Governments can not afford to have as it will put many of the elected officials in jail.

That is not to say that there is not times when things should not be covered up.

Take here in Thailand the DSI recently announced that in a week or two they were going to investigate for two days foreign mafia's in Phuket. Now I really think that information should have been kept secret and not been made transparent. They gave the exact date and what they were going to investagate, Sorry I can't remember the date as it meant nothing to me. I don't live in Phuket and I am not a member of any nationality Mafia.

• Like 1

"Legal actions will be taken against those taking part in corruption . . ."

The courts are going to be busy then, or maybe all involved will just vanish overseas.

Transperancy to whom? Typical multi tasking gender wants to know what is happening, thereafter it's easy multiple choice with a prompt from her refugee brother which to manipulate. Justice is a word she has not learned? Let a lone corruption! That whole family is trying their luck a second time around. Good luck yingluck.

meanwhile Khun Yingluck has launched a new campaign urging all thieves in the country to turn themselves in to the police if and when they catch themselves stealing anything. The PTP government applauds khun Yingluck for her resolve and expect great results from this campaign!

• Like 1

I think someone should tell the lady what the words transparency and justice really mean, before she makes any more outlandish statements.

You're overcome! wink.png

I'm sure she knows what the words mean but has absolutely no intention of following them.

Her bro also touted the same bs & we know how far that went.

It's all PR, same as bs.