Bi Lingual Law firm to assist with marriage and registration

Khunjon

I need to contact a law firm that members recommend to do the paper work required for marraige to A Thai woman with prenup first and the registration with my embassy in Bangkok.

Possibly could be a branch office for the main office in Bangkok.

Must be bi-lingual

Khunjon

I don't like to recommend lawyers anywhere in the world because everyone has different experiences on an individual basis however i will say that most Lawyers in Pattaya or Bkk speak English. I will however say that I have had good experiences with Siam-Legal-Group and they are here, Bkk Chiangmai etc. There are also law firms advertising here in the Pattaya forum if you check out the "Header" advertisements.

I use McWalden and Bailey from Bangkok for all my legal work. Their Senior Legal Advisor is English - Emile De Marsac and I am sure he would help you.

Their fees are reasonable and include Thai translations where needed. They can be contacted at:-

40 One Pacific Place, Suite 1509, 15th Floor,

Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110.

Tel: (662) 6532038 Ext. 113

You only need a lawfirm for the prenup. depending on your nationality, it might be wise to provide your wife to be with her own lawyer, so she too has proper legal representation. If not, it could be a reason to nullify the prenup in your home country if it comes to a divorce.

The rest of the marriage process doesn't require a lawyer and will only cost you. It really is simpel to do it yourself.