People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David48, on 30 Oct 2013 - 19:44, said:snapback.png

^^ ... you know ... I didn't even see the dog until you mentioned it!

I thought that is what you were asking....xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.JwCxzAWj6x.pngbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77v.png

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.... the designer of that Kia truck must have thought it was good...xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

What the dogs bum?????

David48, on 30 Oct 2013 - 19:44, said:snapback.png

^^ ... you know ... I didn't even see the dog until you mentioned it!

I thought that is what you were asking....xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.JwCxzAWj6x.pngbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77v.png

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.... the designer of that Kia truck must have thought it was good...xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p

What the dogs bum?????

YES! biggrin.png

Well, you are looking at the dog's butt. Perhaps if it turned around it may not be so ugly! cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

From what I see of soi dogs, and I see far to many of them, they are just as ugly from the front end.

At least the rear doesn't have teeth.

He's no soi dog but one of my best mates Anyone that likes dogs would love to have him as their own.If you went back through many of my posts you would find him in them.

post-140056-0-91083600-1383173084_thumb.

^^ Ron, what a lovely dog ... if it's yours ... I'm sure it's the best ... thumbsup.gif

May I ask ... is it also your truck?

He is a great dog,I'd miss him if i lost him.His name is Suthep and My other one is Abhisit.Checkout the post above.

No ,the truck is not mine.

THIS ONE LOOKED LIKE THIS 22 YEARS AGO AND IS STILL GOING WITH A KUBOTA ENGINE PROVIDING IT'S POWER.

Here is a better shot of this pick-up.

DSC08833.JPG

To the photographer ... thumbsup.gif

To the owner ... cheesy.gif and equally ... wai.gif ... engineunity (ingenuity)

Necessity is the mother of invention.

Archived