People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi "Ron19"

Great long running thread with lots of interesting pics thumbsup.gif

Can you tell me how you post a picture that just about fills the page. I normally reduce my pics to about 800x600 pix for posting and they show up as thumbnails. I tried a few different sizes but still only manage to get thumbnails.

Now I have nothing against thumbnails, where would we be without them? but on this thread especially I find having the larger image without clicking on a thumbnail each time makes for a better viewing experience.

biggrin.png

Hi "Ron19"

Can you tell me how you post a picture that just about fills the page. I normally reduce my pics to about 800x600 pix for posting and they show up as thumbnails. I tried a few different sizes but still only manage to get thumbnails.

Now I have nothing against thumbnails, where would we be without them? but on this thread especially I find having the larger image without clicking on a thumbnail each time makes for a better viewing experience.

biggrin.png

I load all photo's from the camera into picasa and then any editing is done if needed.From there,I usually upload to Google + photos which gives you the option of veiwing online.You then copy and paste on thaivisa.

Another option is to right click on the image in picasa and take the option of open with picasa photo veiwer and then right click on the image shown and take the option of quick upload which puts it into dropbox.You then left click on the image in dropbox and it will be the size that will post.You then copy and post onto thaivisa.

Hi "Ron19"

biggrin.png

I load all photo's from the camera into picasa and then any editing is done if needed.From there,I usually upload to Google + photos which gives you the option of veiwing online.You then copy and paste on thaivisa.

Another option is to right click on the image in picasa and take the option of open with picasa photo veiwer and then right click on the image shown and take the option of quick upload which puts it into dropbox.You then left click on the image in dropbox and it will be the size that will post.You then copy and post onto thaivisa.

Hi Daffy, Please read the "Posting Guidelines" which explains the whole process. I have added a quick URL to it here but you can read it anytime from the main forum menu to our photo thread. Best of luck!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/614326-posting-images-guidelines/

Stix