Online Check In For Bkk Departure

libya 115

I am considering tentatively, an online check-in for an international BKK flight departure next week. I have never opted for this type of ministration before. On the airline website it suggests that there is a dedicated online-check-in desk for speedy service at BKK.

I have never seen one!? I just want to avoid the 2 hour queue of check-in of baggage that is so depressing (especially when leaving) Thailand.

Postings of your personal experiences would be appreciated.

I am considering tentatively, an online check-in for an international BKK flight departure next week. I have never opted for this type of ministration before. On the airline website it suggests that there is a dedicated online-check-in desk for speedy service at BKK.

I have never seen one!? I just want to avoid the 2 hour queue of check-in of baggage that is so depressing (especially when leaving) Thailand.

Postings of your personal experiences would be appreciated.

I suppose you are speaking of Thai Airways ?

My experience is that it helps you secure the seats you want as if you check-in online very early, you have the widest choice of seats.

As far as cutting the queue, it depends as TIT....

You still have to have your bags x-rayed find the right counter if it is open otherwise queue with the crowd as usual but knowing your seats are pre-aasigned.