Bangkok Chiropractor

ricklev

Try http://www.thailandchiropractor.com/ (Dr Mark Leoni)

Works for me.

Located in Ekamai. Practice is closed for annual holidays but will re-open in a week or two.

I tried this guy a few years ago. Total waste of time & money.

I have tried 4 in Thailand including one in Pattaya. They are all a waste of time & money.

Sorry for the OP as I cant help you but I know what you are looking for.

• 7 months later...

I have gone to both Dr Don www.bioenergyasia.com and Dr Mark www.thailandchiropractor.com

First I went to Dr Don and my backpain reduced pretty much with the very first session, so glad, Chiropractic worked! I kept going and going but we never came to complete healing and I still felt the pain every now and then. Every session included Electrical stimulation with the device and back cracking by Dr Don, all finished in 30 mins or so.

As I noticed no more progress in weeks with Dr Don, I decided to see another Chiropractor and went to Dr Mark and what a big difference in all levels. He and his wife and whole family work together in there, to me they looked much more professional, big rooms filled with different type of devices (More professional than Dr Don's), Dr Mark and his family took great care of me, doing different tasks on my back, all very smooth and felt very effective, every session at Dr Mark's also took 1.5 to 2 hours, extremely satisfied with the quality! My back pain completely gone after 3 sessions! I am so glad and thankful to Dr Mark and his family.

I would highly recommend Dr Mark to anybody looking for a reliable Chiropractor in Bangkok.

• 3 months later...

Try http://www.thailandchiropractor.com/ (Dr Mark Leoni)

Works for me.

Located in Ekamai. Practice is closed for annual holidays but will re-open in a week or two.

I tried this guy a few years ago. Total waste of time & money.

I have tried 4 in Thailand including one in Pattaya. They are all a waste of time & money.

Sorry for the OP as I cant help you but I know what you are looking for.

"

I tried this guy. Total waste of time & money." Me too.