Drug bust in the condo where I live

beano2274

Currently in Germany, but wife reported that the Police were at my condo building and took two guys away, the Big police chief who wanted to be Governor of Bangkok was also there, aparently the two guys were caught with 200,000 yaba pills (what my wife told me).

If a Thai said it we are sure it is reliable info :-)

are you insinuating something?

I guess he is.

That what actually happened is the Security guard knocked on the neighbour's door after they dropped their 10b pack of paracetemol in the foyer upon returning from shopping.

10 minutes later in Thailand it's a major drugbust. ;)

Edited by Salapoo

I personally fail to see where the equally necessary evidence is to support that this is a fabrication, Thai exaggeration, or whatever.

The OP did use the word 'apparently' and that it is what his wife told him, which means he has supported his side of the report. He wasn't alluding to anything else.

I did a quick google search, and although have not found the story, there are many others with real substantiated reports of actual 200,000 yaba pill drug busts in BKK. So I see no reason to suppose that this can't be an equally viable incident. 200,000 seems to be a common denominator, I suppose it must be a standard batch amount in the big league.

• Like 1

Time to move to a new condo.

Maybe they can get a good deal on the one opening up in their building?

I shudder to think about what's gone on in buildings and blocks I've lived in over the years, from meth labs to Lord knows what else. Not that I've lived in many bad places, but you never really know what your neighbors are up to... Or the neighbors in the next place you move.

Sorry ,but the point of this post is?

That two toe-rags have been arrested and a possible 200,000 yaba hits prevented on the street?

That is the way I read it anyway. Makes me feel good as well, good job BiB!

Beano, if they haven't paid their way out, you will probably read about it in one of their round-up reports as they normally do..........thumbsup.gif