Strongman TreadMill

thequietman

model ST 1100

Does anyone have one of these treadmills?

Made in Taiwan.

Strong,robust, 4 speed normal and 4 speed incline Digital display.with calorie burner display.

Priced at 35000 baht.

I would like to get some feedback before I get one. Any help is appreciated.

I don't have experience with this kind of treadmill, but I can tell you that a good treadmill will cost a lot more then that. If you are used to a gym one you will be dissapointed. If you never had one before you might not. Do look into rowing machines from concept. It will be a bit more expensive but then you got great quality that last you a lifetime (concept rowing machines are the best machines if you look at value per euro or dollar ect). Plus it stores away real small.

Sorry that i could not more helpful.

I don't have experience with this kind of treadmill, but I can tell you that a good treadmill will cost a lot more then that. If you are used to a gym one you will be dissapointed. If you never had one before you might not. Do look into rowing machines from concept. It will be a bit more expensive but then you got great quality that last you a lifetime (concept rowing machines are the best machines if you look at value per euro or dollar ect). Plus it stores away real small.

Thanks for that. I just want to burn fat and get fit. A rowing machine ! I heard they burn fat and get you're fitness level up. What kind would you suggest ? The one with the pull cord or with the two oars ?

Thanks.

Thanks for that. I just want to burn fat and get fit. A rowing machine ! I heard they burn fat and get you're fitness level up. What kind would you suggest ? The one with the pull cord or with the two oars ?

Thanks.

Hi, I own a concept 2 model D its considered one of the best machines there is. I would not go for the two oar things as those are not good at all. It really depends what you want to spend.. 55k is what they cost, you might be able to get a second hand these things cant be destroyed (almost impossible) and its gym quality so its over your budget but you get a machine that works great and lasts a lifetime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dii94rabB3k

Thanks.

Hi, I own a concept 2 model D its considered one of the best machines there is. I would not go for the two oar things as those are not good at all. It really depends what you want to spend.. 55k is what they cost, you might be able to get a second hand these things cant be destroyed (almost impossible) and its gym quality so its over your budget but you get a machine that works great and lasts a lifetime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dii94rabB3k

I don't know about that Rob. They've done a pretty good job of destroying 3 concept rowers at Tonys... of course that's after years without any maintenance.

Certainly they would last a lifetime at home....especially if you consider that home exercise equipment usually just collects dust when the honeymoon period is over.

Edited by tropo

Tropo,

You have to oil the chain a bit other then that there are not many moving parts. Its a big flywheel that does the rest. Ok real abuse without maintenance would kill it but I mean there is no engine or anything like that in it.