Thailand to become ASEAN's seafood hub

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes one of my nicknames for Thailand is the land of food, I personally love the seafood here smile.png

They mess around too much with the food and add in horrible flavors and over season everything (so you can never taste the seafood).

Actually there's nothing better than a lightly boiled giant whole lobster with garlic butter with a fresh salad and good chilled white wine, why pile on tones of chilly and spoil it?

Yes one of my nicknames for Thailand is the land of food, I personally love the seafood here smile.png

They mess around too much with the food and add in horrible flavors and over season everything (so you can never taste the seafood).

Actually there's nothing better than a lightly boiled giant whole lobster with garlic butter with a fresh salad and good chilled white wine, why pile on tones of chilly and spoil it?

If you don't consume at least a half bottle of hot with every meal then you don't truly appreciate Thai culture and will never become as one with the universe, grasshopper.

Nothing wrong with tones of chilli, they all have their different degrees of heat and add an element of sweetness (masked as spice and heat) to the food.

As for adding tonnes (as I suspect you meant) is rather over the top but that, for a great part of it, is how Isaan food is.

You want western style food, you know what to do ;)