Hi, farang mafia in TH, we are watching you - perhaps, Thai only

DtemJai

Never visit the Russian bar on Walking Street featured in the above. My son & I (with our Thai wife/girlfriend) were subject to abuse because we refused to tip EVERY girl who came to dance at our table. We pointed to a sign that said 'You may tip our girls IF YOU WISH.' Minimum tip 50 baht! Drink prices were OTT too.

Just restrict the entry of Russian may reduce the mafia

Who cares about the Russian mafia. If they choose to come to Thailand they may, just like any other group of criminals from other countries. Since neither Russians nor other foreigners seem to care about random strangers like me, and since I choose not to go to Pattaya except for occasional networking nights anyway, their presence there is irrelevant to my life. Where I usually go 99% of the population is Thai anyway.

Never visit the Russian bar on Walking Street featured in the above. My son & I (with our Thai wife/girlfriend) were subject to abuse because we refused to tip EVERY girl who came to dance at our table. We pointed to a sign that said 'You may tip our girls IF YOU WISH.' Minimum tip 50 baht! Drink prices were OTT too.

Bars with dancing girls are boring anyway. If you want to pick up chicks go to a real nightclub, like the ones at RCA.

I was assaulted by one of the dancers there for declining to tip her. She tried to kick me in the balls and narrowly missed, then stamped on my foot with her stiletto heel. I complained to the mamasan and she referred me to a very dubious looking East European male whom she claimed was the manager who just said sorry, as if he wasn't. Definitely don't go into any Russian owned businesses. They are in cahoots with the police and can do anything they want to the customers.

I was assaulted by one of the dancers there for declining to tip her. She tried to kick me in the balls and narrowly missed, then stamped on my foot with her stiletto heel. I complained to the mamasan and she referred me to a very dubious looking East European male whom she claimed was the manager who just said sorry, as if he wasn't. Definitely don't go into any Russian owned businesses. They are in cahoots with the police and can do anything they want to the customers.

laugh.png Ah sorry, but.

BTW, recently viewed a documentary on the Russian mafia. A commentator said 'The difference between the Russian mafia and the American mafia is that whilst the American mafia pass their leisure time playing poker, the Russian mafia play chess. For fun.'

Believe the crapholes here deserve each other. Kind of a ying/yang thing.wink.png

No different to Thai Bar or a Go Go

When are you planning to make your maiden visit to one. :D

When are you planning to make your maiden visit to one. biggrin.png

To one what?