Mae Joe Uni ) Has many departments dedicated to agriculture, They want you to go there. Their PR is shit Misunderstood. They understand that.smile.png Really.

We went there to buy compost worms. Ordered 1 kilo of worms. They came out with 2 kilos and didn't want the money we offered them. "You pre-paid, obviously". We tried "no" in a few languages. OK. They looked happy. We were obviously ecstatic.......leave people happy, has always been a frontrunner motto of mine. OK, let's go....grinning to the heavens.
When I discover the secret to free energy..Mae Joe gets the free heads up...and to everyone I wish happy life.~~~~~~~~
Edit: to delete the free ad they never paid you or me for.

Regards

Google makes me sound like a wakko.
Whateva....

Edited by teletiger
  • Like 2

Mae Joe Uni ) Has many departments dedicated to agriculture, They want you to go there. Their PR is shit Misunderstood. They understand that.smile.png Really.

We went there to buy compost worms. Ordered 1 kilo of worms. They came out with 2 kilos and didn't want the money we offered them. "You pre-paid, obviously". We tried "no" in a few languages. OK. They looked happy. We were obviously ecstatic.......leave people happy, has always been a frontrunner motto of mine. OK, let's go....grinning to the heavens.

When I discover the secret to free energy..Mae Joe gets the free heads up...and to everyone I wish happy life.~~~~~~~~

Edit: to delete the free ad they never paid you or me for.

Regards

Google makes me sound like a wakko.

Whateva....

Not only Google. I have no idea what you are saying

Not only Google. I have no idea what you are saying

See? my point exactly.smile.png Mae Jo Uni has such a lot to offer on anything agri and yet who knows about it? I asked in every fishing shop, garden nursery all around Mae Jo all the way up to San Sai, about red worms and no one suggested the University. They've got a 1 Rai worm farm in there. When i ordered them I was quoted 500 Baht per kilo. They gave me 2 kilos and wouldn't take the money. The agri department needs to spend some time in the business dept.biggrin.png

So, i owe them.

Regards.